Chapter Twelve.

I need your opinions on this story!!! I have no idea if you guys like it.. Or what...

And if you know anybody good at book covers tell meeeee.

Hey! Hey... Your beautiful.

----------------

Elizabeth -Pov-

My phone started to ring and its still dark out. I reached for it but Harry's arm held me down.

I pried his arm off me and got up.

He started to toss around and felt my side of the bed.

"Elizabeth?" He spoke.

I looked at my phone and it was The Hospital.

I furrowed my eyebrows and slid my thumb across the screen.

"I'll be back Harry." I said walking to the door.

"Don't leave.. Stay there." Harry said sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"Hello is this Elizabeth Turner?" The lady over the phone said.

"Yes..." I said.

By now my heart was beating really fast and I started panicking.

I started pacing up and down and my heart skipped multiple beats.

Harry got up and walked over to me.

He placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it slowly.

I calmed down by his touch and he smiled down at me.

"Elizabeth your on the emergency list of Marcus Smite, he got in a serious car accident and he has nobody else here in the UK, or so he tells us." The Lady spoke.

Mark... My Ex.

Yes I hate him but I still care for him. But what the hell happened to the bitch that he cheated with.

"I'll be there shortly."

I hanged up the phone and Harry looked pissed.

"H-Harry... Can you take me to the hospital.." I asked already putting on my pants. It's not like he has a choice.

He grabbed his keys and held my hand and we went into his car.

The ride was silent and I would look at Harry every now and then his hands clenched on the wheel and his knuckles were white.

I touched his hand and his grip softens.

"Harry what's wrong?" I asked removing his one hand from the wheel and placing it in my lap holding onto it.

"Nothing Babe." He fakes a smile and looks back at the road.

"Harry.." I say barely above a whisper.

"Babe it's nothing." He said now running circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Harry, you can tell me."

He takes a sharp inhale and a slow exhale and we reached the hospital, he pulled into a parking space.

"I just don't want to see you leave me and go back after this idiot." He admitted looking down.

"Harry, I'd never do that." I said shaking my head and lifting his head using my hand.

My hands were on his cheeks and my thumbs rubbed his skin softly.

I brought my lips to his and softly kissed him. The kiss was long and made my heart flutter. Something that Mark's wouldn't do.

I started smiling through the kiss and so did he.