The arrival

"Look at me , Hollie? Everything is going to be fine. Just say what i told you. okay?"

I turned to see a worried Brad driving . He was sweating a lot and his little wet curls fell in front of his eyes.

"Say what you said. Yeah i got it."

He smiled that smile he always does. The smile that says im a nervous wreck but i have to keep going. we pulled up at the station , his brown curls moving with the wind and his hazelnut eyes glistening in the moonlight.

"Everything is going to be alright."

He put his hand on mine as he let a tear run down his cheek. leaning forward his soft lips touched mine.

"I love you and i wont ever stop loving you."

I looked up at him ,his nose touching mine, my hands in his hair.

"forever"

I smiled.

"Forever"

₽ 2 months earlier ₽

"Hello Hollie!"

Kate stood waving her arms madly in my face. Her long blonde hair bounced off her shoulders as she rolled her mad blue eyes.

"Sorry what?"

"I said do you want to go watch little mix now?"

We stood in the middle of crowds of people pushing there way past us to get to there favourite artists. I looked at Kate trying to look as interested as i could but i really couldn't care less .I only came to fusion fest with her so i could see my manager to sign some papers i don't even like Kate .

"Yeah i just need to see Joe first he'll be leaving soon."

I walked over to the VIP tent were The Vamps were staying because Joe (my manager) also managed them which is why he was here today. The Vamps had just come off stage and were big puddles of sweat.

"Ah Hollie ,you made it then ill just get you the contract ."

joe said ,appearing from no were.
I left Kate waiting outside .The last thing i needed was her pouncing around my manager god i fucking hate that kid.

"Sorry i don't think we have met I'm James, we have the same manager .I'm a big fan!"

I looked up to see a tall guy in ripped jeans and a leather jacket .He blushed.

"From The Vamps right? I love your music dude. Its nice to finally meet!"

He looked up and smiled .

"errm Connor ,Tris come over here ."

Across the tent two guys , both blonde but one with slightly darker hair, turned around smiling and walked across to us .
The first one had the darker hair and introduced himself as Connor.
The second with his charming humour introduced himself as Tristan

"but you can call me tris."

He finished on that .There was an awkward pause.my favourite band stood in front of me for the first time telling me that they were big fans on ME? Come on Hollie just play it cool.

"Aren't there suppose to be 4 of you?"

i blurted .

"Oh yeah aha .I'm not sure were Brad is .BRAD?!"

Connor shouted his name .And then there he was. He was so beautiful .He walked out from behind the tent .His brown curls. His hazelnut eyes. He was perfect.
He reached us with sweat still dripping down his head from his performance and his shirt with only 3 buttons done up .i glanced at his chest .Damn just take the shirt off already .

"What's the fuss . I was just getting a hotdog."

His voice was so calming .

"Come meet Hollie Louise!!"

Connor grabbed his arm pulling him towards me.

"Oh god hi . Im Brad .sorry i didnt know you were dropping by ."

"I just came to sign some stuff ,nothing much. Nice show by the way ."

He smirked at me and glared deep into my eyes .oh god Hollie keep it together .

"Thanks !I'm glad you enjoyed it."

The other guys were stood smirking at each other causing Brad to blush.

"Here i got them if you just want to sign here then that's it!"

Thank god Joe had come then .i don't think i could last any longer stood there .But it didn't end there.

"Okay well ill see you later then."

I ended it quick with the lads and sat down to sign the contracts. But Brad followed me and sat next to me .
"Errm sorry i dont want to bother you .but erm could i possibly have your number , so maybe we could hang out some day ,you know like as friends?"

"Errm yeah course ."

Of course i said yes. Iv had a crush on this guy for ages. I gave him my phone still shocked as ever. He took my number and wrote his in my phone ,giving himself the name ' Bradley bear'.
That was the first time i ever met Brad .