A day,a month,a year. (with pirates)

I was walking along the streets of town when there was a sudden boom. I kept walking,thinking it was thunder.

I looked up and walked past a small street fight. Why dont i check it out?

I turned around and went back. It wasnt a street fight-it was a couple of pirates fighting over a chest.

'Whats going on?' I asked around. Everyone had terrified faces on. 'If you are scared shouldnt we be leaving...' I asked another person. Still no reply.

I finaly pushed my way to the front of the crowd to see a pirate fighting a fish-looking person.

'Woah!' I screamed in the awkward silence of the crowd. The fish-person turned to me and gave me an evil grin. I stoped as he started to walk twords me. Everyone fled.

'W-whats going on?' I fell and started crawling backwards. This guy stunk!

'Oh,dont worry about that. Just give me all the berries you have and i might let you go!' He grabbed me by my shirt and held a fist to my face.

'I-i dont have any!I was just walking through town when i saw a big crowd of people...'I closed my eyes and geld my breath.

'Oh,is that so? Well...lets see if you are telling the truth...' He grabbed my feet and shook me upside down.

'Ahh!What are you doing?!' I screamed,holding my shirt close to my body.

No one would help me. They all just stared. This man shook me and shook me untill 3 berries fell out of my pocket.

'Little liar,hu?' He threw me down and picked up the berries.' ONLY 3?! WHO ONLY CARRIES 3 BERRIES?!' He threw the berries in my face. ' Thats it! You coming with me!' This time he tried to grab me by the arm but he was stoped by a voice.

'Hey!You touch her and i will make you into a tuna sandwich.' It was a mans voice. I huddeled up in a ball to protect myself,still scared of this fish-man. There was a long and awkward silence. I looked up and there was a tall blonde haired man standing inbetween me and the fish man.

He looked back at me and smiled. Then he turned and held out a hand.

'Oh,darling!Are you alright?! Did he hurt you...' He helped me stand up and we started to walk away.

I was confused.

Really confused.

'You cant just get away that easily!' The fish-man jumped in front of us. 'If you think you can,then you will just have to go through me!'

'Arlong-give it up. You know you dont have a chance!' We kept walking.

Arlong.

Weird.

'SANJI!DONT MAKE ME DO THIS!' Arlong yelled. We stoped again.

Sanji.

Cute name! :D :D :D

'What?' He turned.  I turned,too.

I about crapped myself when i saw Arlong with big jaw hands.

'OH MY GOSH WHAT IS THAT?!' I screamed and tried to run away. Sanji started to run too.

He ran to the left and i tried to run to the right,but Arlong had got my shirt.

'HOLY CRAP MAN!WTF ARE YOU?!' I screamed again as my shirt tore off.

Embarrassment!

Arlong stoped and started to laugh. I kept running,not caring if my shirt was gone.

I quickly ran behind a building and hid in a barrel. I held my breath and tried to be as quiet as possible.

I heard footsteps and i got really scared.

They stoped.

'I wonder where she went.' I heard a voice. Sounded like a childs voice.

Why would a kid be looking for me?

I looked through a hole in the barrel and it was a tall man with a straw hat.

Woah. Was i wrong. Barrel must have bad reception. (LOL)

He looked down at the barrel and i froze. I knew he could see me because he walked up to the barrel and slowly lifted the lid.

'There you are! I brought you Sanjis' shirt.' The man lifted me out and handed me a black coat.

Odd.

I accepted the coat and put it on. 'Thank you,but whats going on? Who are you,and that fish guy and the tall blonde?'

He looked at me then smiled and laughed.' Im Monkey D. Luffy, Luffy for short. The blonde was Sanji,and the big sword fish looking guy is Arlong. Hes bad.  If you follow me i will introduce you to the rest of my crew...'

'YOUR PIRATES?!IM NOT GOING WITH A BUNCH OF PLUNDERING PIRATES-'I yelled running away.

'Hey!Calm down!Its alright!' Luffy ran after me.

I took a sharp turn around a building and ran into the ship loading port.

I was at a dead end.

Luffy was a little ways behind,so i decided to try to climb the fence i was stuck at.

I was at the top when he reached me.

'Hey!Its alright!Were not bad pirates!' I ignored him and fell to the other side of the fence where i climbed a ladder up to the roof of a big building.

When i reached the top,there was a big crowd of circus people.

A circus!Yay! Perfect place to hide.

I ran through the people and came to a clown in a chair.

'Hi!Do you do tricks? If i pay some berries,can you help me hide from someone?' I automatically asked.  The clown didnt move.

I stped in front of his chair and asked again. Still no reply.

'Fine,big nose...' I started to walk away.

'WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!' I finnaly heard him get up and answer me. I stoped and turned.

'At first i asked if you could help me hide from someone,but since you didnt answer me,i called you big-' A hand wrapped around my mouth and pulled me back off the building.

'WHFF THFF FFFF?!?!?' I muffeled through the hand.

When i was dragged off the building, i started to fall.

'WHATS GOING ON?!' i managed to yell.

I was caught by the blonde man.

'Oh my gosh!Thank you sooo much....can you tell me whats going on?!' I held my chest because my heart was racing.

'Hehe! Im glad to see your alright!You almost got chopped by Buggy,you cant insult him. Im just glad your ok!!' He replied with a big smile on his face. He put me down then started to swoon.

I smiled and backed away.