“Was this the kid who got shot?” Amy asked, and Jack’s attention turned to her.

                “Why yes.” He purred. “The name’s Jack Harkness. I’ve got a really sexy scar from the bullet, but you’re going to have to get me to take off my clothes to see it.” He winked at Amy, who turned as red as her hair. Rory immediately put a possessive hand around her waist.

                “As if you need any excuse to do that.” The doctor muttered under his breath.

                “I’m starting to like you Doctor.” Jack smiled.

                “He’s here to help us with the investigation.” Cas stated, as if that explained everything.

                “Sammy, you need to come here for a sec.” Dean said to his brother, waving frantically. Sam rolled his eyes, but walked over to where Dean was standing in the corner.

                “What is so important that you can’t say in front of everyone else?” Sam asked, sending his brother another bitch face.

                “Jack, when he got shot, he managed to get a picture of his attacker.” Dean swallowed hard.

                “Shouldn’t you be telling everyone else this also?” Sam questioned, now a little concerned about how Dean was acting.

                “It’s him. The yellow-eyed Demon.” Dean whispered, and Sam’s eyes grew wide. Gabriel glanced over the table to where Dean and Samoose where talking, and he saw Sam’s face get unusually pale.

                “How are you Gabriel?”  Castiel asked quietly, staring at Anna as Sherlock and Molly caught the Doctor up on their findings.

                “Perfect. On top of the world. Not a damn thing wrong.” He smiled sarcastically, fishing for a sucker in his pockets, cursing when he found that they were empty. The brothers were quiet for a few more moments.

                “I know.” Castiel said quietly, making Gabriel’s head whip towards his older brother. The thing about Castiel no matter what you tried to hide, he somehow learned everything about his family. He was one of the first to see through his parent’s religious bullshit. Gabriel opened and shut his mouth a couple times before he was able to get words out.

                “We need to talk.”

                “I anticipated such.” Castiel deadpanned, the beginnings of a smile dancing on the corners of his lips. Cas then turned his attention to Jack, who was skirting across the table, leaning in and taking closer looks at seemingly random places, almost exactly like Sherlock.

                “Got anything?” Dean asked, the two brothers returning to the table. Sam still looked white as a sheet.

                “She was stabbed.” Jack deadpanned, but no one laughed. “Ok sorry, that was out of line. Anyways, this death was the two like Jessica Moore and Ruby Padalecki, with the ever-effective knife. However, we still have Mike who’s neck was snapped and-”

                “Wait how the hell do you know about Mike and Ruby?” Dean growled.

                “The podcast…?” Jack answered slowly.

                “What podcast?” Sherlock asked, and Jack grabbed his iPhone out of his jacket pocket and started tapping on some things.