“You said you haven’t done any acting or modeling, so what interests you in this opportunity?”

                “I’m always looking for something new, and maybe this will open some doors for me.”

                “Why don’t you go behind that curtain and put on the outfit you brought and we’ll begin. I’ll go get my friends and be right back.”

                The camera was placed on a table where it could see Crystal walk behind the indicated curtain. She emerged a couple minutes later in a dark blue bikini. The camera jostled as it was picked back up, “Looking good,” a different male voice said from off-camera.

                “Thanks. Who are these guys?”

                “That’s Steve and the other is Jamar. Let’s go over here and pose you in some shots.”

                “Right here?”

                “Yes. Why don’t you start by giving us your best pouty model look.”

                “Like this?” Crystal asked, puffing out her lips while striking a pose.

                “Great. Now let’s see your best super hero pose.”

                The camera watched Crystal move through a series of poses and expressions.

                “Do you feel comfortable enough to do some topless shots?”

                “What? You said this wasn’t porn.”

                “I know, but the script does have some nudity in it and we’d like to see what we’re working with. Professional models do nudity all the time.”

                “I guess,” Crystal said, folding her arms behind her and unfastening her top. She pulled it off and quickly covered her breasts with her arms.

                “It’s ok, put your arms down. Go back through the poses again.”

                Crystal complied.

                “Very nice; you’ve got a gorgeous body.”

                “Thanks. It’s always been proud of my appearance.”

                “I can see why you’re a dancer,” one of the other men said.

                “Can you take off the bottoms, please?”

                Crystal hesitated, but then slowly slid her bottoms off and kicked them aside.  

                “Very beautiful. A true goddess,” said the third man.

                “Are we finished?” Crystal asked. “I’ve got an appointment across town in half an hour.”

                “Sure. Get dressed. Sit back down and we’ll hammer out the details.”

                The scene changed and focused on Crystal sitting at a table, a red plastic cup beside her and some paperwork in front of her. “Just sign here, and here, and here and we’ve got a deal.”

                Crystal sipped on the drink and read the documents before picking up the pen and signing at the appropriate places. “When do we start shooting the movie?” she asked.

                “Soon.”

                Crystal seemed to realize she’d been drugged. Just before she passed out, she touched her glasses and they fell to the floor. The camera remained silently focused on Crystal for a few minutes. Finally, two pairs of hands grabbed her limp body and dragged her through the studio and dropped her onto a dirty, worn mattress. The camera watched as the men stripped her.

                “Put the glasses back on her. I like the librarian look,” the man operating the camera said.

                A loud noise off-camera startled the operator and he swung around in time to catch a glimpse of three men in black body armor charging into the room. The camera spun crazily before it crashed to the floor.

*************

                “Rick” shifted nervously in the interview room at the police precinct. He was waiting for his lawyer to arrive. His jaw dropped when “Crystal” entered the room, a police shield clipped to her jacket.

                “What the hell? Who the hell are you?”

                “I’m Detective Meghan Mallory. You and your boys are in big trouble.”

                “You’ve got nothing. When my lawyer gets here, he’s going to get me out of here.”

                “We’ve got it all. The camera in my glasses filmed the entire thing. We synched its recording up to your recording . We’ve got it all…”