On-Camera

“Hello. My name’s Rick. Can I ask you a few questions?” the man with the camera asked.

                “Sure. What can I do for you?” replied the attractive blonde woman. The camera panned down over her figure, pausing on her ample breasts that seemed barely contained within her low-cut blouse.  

                “You have a great look. Love the glasses; you’re rocking the librarian look.”

                “Thanks.”

                “Some friends and I are making a film and we’re looking for some hot female leads. You have the look we’re trying to find.”

                “Really? What look is that?”

                “We’re making a film about women who are models by day but crime fighters by night. It’s called ‘Super Models’ and we’re looking for three women for lead roles.”

                “What does this role entail? This isn’t some kind of porn thing is it?” she asked.

                “Not at all. We’re film students and comic book geeks and this is our final project.”

                “Do I need to audition or anything? I’ve never done any modeling or film work.”

                “We have a studio nearby. I’ll give you the address and you can meet me there in an hour. No pressure; only come if you want.”

                “Is there money involved?”

                “Sure. We can’t pay you much, but if you’re in the movie, we’ll pay you what we can.”

                “Do I need to bring anything to the audition?”

                “Bring something you might wear if you were a model. Maybe a swimsuit or negligee.”

                “I’ll be there. Let me run home really quick and get some stuff.”

*************

                “I’m here,” the blonde woman said as she walked through the open door, a couple bags in her hand. “I brought the things you asked for.”

                “Excellent.”

                “How do you want to start?”

                “Come sit over here, we can get some basics done and then do the audition.”

                “Sure.”

                “What’s your name? Can I verify your ID?”

                “Crystal. Crystal McGovern. Here,” she said as she passed over her driver’s license. “I just turned 23 last month.”

                “Very nice, happy belated birthday,” the man replied. “Where are you from?”

                “I was born in Wisconsin, but moved out here for school; majoring in dance. I’ve been doing ballet since I was five.”

                “That explains those phenomenal legs,” the man said as the camera panned down.

                “Thanks.”