Jade's first (and only) entry

June 12th 2016

10:30 am

The blue is here, I can sense it in Adelina, Gherman is exhibiting signs of it but I cannot sense any of the power in his blood. Adelina, ohhh, Adelina is the strong one, her body's system was weak enough for the DNA and the power to pass through yet just strong enough not to let it kill her. Me? Well my system was too weak, I'll be dead in week, Gherman was too strong and his system wiped away all signs of the power in him. The eye's though, that's where the power starts, the eyes and the hair. They begin to change and all the power will be visible, BLUE. That's how the power shows itself. Adelina and Gherman don't know but because my system was so weak, the power came quick and is currently overpowering me BUT I can see. I can sense where the power is, I can see through the ages  (I've even been able to see Adelina's children and great grandchildren, so beautiful btw), I know where they got the power from even. Its extraterrestrial, alien, whatever the hell you want to call it. It's not from earth. They lied to us. They said it was a modified animal gene but it is not. It's DNA from an alien life form that crashed here in 2000. They extracted their poor DNA and left them to die. Adelina will soon start to see the changes in her hair color and the changes in her eye color. After that she will start experience her physical strength and appearance to increase, to become slightly more athletic and muscular. After that she will gain the sight, it will come slowly, in dreams and flashbacks of a sort. And then she will be able to control it and wherever she is she will be able to relive the past and be able to see what other people saw. Someone is coming and I have to pretend to be asleep. Adelina if you are reading this, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this in person but now is not the time. It's time for you to be alone, so you may learn and be able to be the independent person you must become someday. 

-with love, Jade