Chapter 5 Getting things straight.

Without knickers, the cool air caressed Millie's freshly exposed skin. The rush of new and pleasantly strange sensations was distracting, but oddly freeing. The girls at the salon had affectionately kissed her goodbye and instructed her to have a cool shower that evening.

"Are you feeling ok?"

Gabriel squeezed her hand as they walked up the road to his car.

"Yes, decidedly drafty," she shrugged. "But it feels okay."

She knew without looking at him, he was wearing a smug little smirk. A glimpse from the corner of her eye confirmed it when he helped her into her seat.

Millie's expression softened. Gabriel wasn't just gorgeous to look at; he was gorgeous all the way through. She'd never seen him angry; he left that up to Nick. They were perfect opposites of one another, two halves of a whole - like the good cop, bad cop partnership TV shows depicted. The thing was, she wanted the bad just as much as the good!

When they got home, Millie was surprised to find all the boxes of shoes they'd bought this morning. She'd almost forgotten about them.

Gabriel carried it all up to the sitting room for her.

"Come on Millie, I want to see what you've got. Start with the ones you will wear tomorrow night."

She rifled through the boxes, finding the beautiful black and white platform peep toe shoes. The heels were so high, excitement bubbled up from her tummy when she slipped them on and her toes peeped through the gap, looking just as she had hoped they would when she'd first seen her nails in the salon.

Gabriel had his mouth open, looking a little breathless.

"Stand up Millie."

She stood wondering what was wrong with him, his voice sounded different. He came to stand in front of her his hands on her waist.

"You're nearly as tall as I am now."

Millie was very aware of the warmth of his skin through the thin material of her skirt. The absence of barriers and elastic felt deliciously naughty as his warm hands followed the smooth contours of her hips, to mold her buttocks.

Gabriel continued his exploration, until he knelt in reverence at her feet, his fingers curling around her heels. His hands and eyes stroked the length of her legs, lingering halfway up her thighs, before gliding back over her smooth calves to her ankles, where he seemed captivated by the edge of the shoe around her foot.

His sensuous caress had moisture pooling at her center, her feminine lips suddenly feeling heavy and full. Coherent thought abandoned her when his mouth began its own trail of discovery at her knees. His hand eased her skirt up so he could kiss the side of one, while his fingers trailed the unchartered sensitive spots behind them. Her breathless gasp drew his attention back to the here and now.

He grinned up at her, his dilated pupils slowly returning to normal.

"I'm sorry darling, you should be sitting down. You have the most fabulous legs." He pulled on her hand. "Take a seat, Millie."

She chewed her lower lip, staying immobile, until Gabriel looked at her questioningly.

"I can't sit down; there will be a wet patch on my skirt if I do."

Gabriel's smile broadened as her cheeks flushed prettily. He began to chuckle as he stood.

"So kissing your legs turns you on as much as it does me?"

He pressed his lips into her palm before lowering it to cover the large bulge in his jeans.

Millie's mouth dropped open on a sigh. She'd never done this before - never felt anything like this. Her fingers tightened over his denim clad length, as questions bubbled from her addled brain.