Episode 1: Aokigahara

The trio is walking along the base of Mt. Fuji, going on a dark adventure filled with demons and death! Mei is skipping along, humming the song Gesshoku, from their band. 

Mei: "Alright, kids! Today, we'll be exploring Aokigahara! Also known as, THE SUICIDE FOREST. Can you find it?"

Kids: "Over there, Karasuna-sama!"

Mei: "Yes! Just follow the trail of rotting corpses!"

Kuro: "Ew. I can smell the hungry ghosts."

K: "Corpses! Fun!! Mei, I'll race you to the forest!"

The trio runs over to the mouth of the forest. Mei is the first to get there, followed by K and Kuro. Kuro at first tries not to touch the corpses, because he's too fabulous for that shit. 

Mei: "I win!!! Ha!"

K: "Damn. Wait, where did Kuro go?"

Suddenly, a loud scream is heard. It's Kuro, running as he's being chased by something.

Kuro: "AAAAH! I was being chased by some type of demon."

K: "Kids, can you say "Yokai"? It means demon in Japanese!"

Mei: "Let's go inside the forest and see what fun we can have!"

The trio goes into the forest, walking around looking for corpses. Little do they know what scary stuff is in store for them. They come across an obvious suicide scene. A pool of blood, a noose, a rotting corpse, and a note.

Mei: "Kids, can you find the ghost? Is it here?" *Highlights the noose* "Is it here?" *Highlights the suicide note* "Is it here?" *Highlights the puddle of blood*

Kids: "Right behind Kuro, dumbass!"

Mei: "SHUT UP KIDS! No one even likes you anyway!"

Kuro screams as the demon touches his neck.

Kuro: "AAAH! Get it off! Get it off!"

Mei: "Time for my trusty recorder!" Mei pulls out his recorder and starts playing really out of tune notes. The notes scare away the demon.

Kuro: "Thank you so much, Mei!"

The crew then investigates the suicide scene, looking at what happened.
Then, Mei finds a corpse cut in half. He then sticks his hand up it and begins playing with it.

Mei: "Look! I found a super-realistic hand puppet!"

Kuro: "Mei, that's a rotting corpse snapped in half! Stop that! Wash your hands!"

Mei: "No, it's my dead body! I found it first!"

K: "Kids, can you say "Harakiri"? It means to disembowel yourself with a katana in Japanese! For example, this poor kid did the Harakiri!"

Mei: "Sounds like fun! Hey, K, let's play hand puppets!"

K: "I'm more interested in this note right here."

K picks up the suicide note and begins to read it aloud.

K: "It reads: "I'm sorry. I really am. The demons are getting to me. They call my name! If you find this, bewar-"" 

Mei: "Sounds like he had lots of fun!!"

As Mei and K play around, Kuro begins to hear something call his name, specifically a ghost.

Kuro: "What is that? Who's calling my name!"

Ghost: "Leave this place, now!!"

Kuro: "Kids, that's a Yurei. They're hungry ghosts. They haunt places and kill people"

Mei: "Sounds like fun! Kids, where is the ghost?"

Kids: "Right behind you, you idiot!"

Mei: "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KIDS"

Kuro: "Guys, we have to run! Now!"

The trio runs away from the ghost. Eventually, they escape the forest.

Karasuna Mei: Morbid Explorer will be back in a bit. Now, enjoy this commercial!

Commerical: "Do you like spaghetti-o's? Well then you will love seppuku-o's! With wholesome boiled entrails in every bite, and a rich curdled blood sauce what's not to love?!"

On the next episode, will Kuro give into the demons that call his name, will K give into the urges of death? Will Mei lick the eyeballs of the dead? Find out next on "Karasuna Mei: Morbid Explorer"!