The capitol

We say our goodbyes and then we are escorted to the train, where we meet our mentors my mentor is a man named Jacob he looks around thirty.

Balthazar's mentor is a girl named lavender she looks about 12.

Jacob leads me to my room and hands me an outfit.

point blank it was too showy for me but I had to wear it.

A see-through top that covers only my nipples in a thin strand and shorts that were basically underpants.

I have large boobs for being only 12 they are fully developed because I started puberty at 7 years old.

when we reach the capitol I know that we are being watched.  When we walk into the dining room There is one chair missing.  

 Balthazar invites me to sit on his lap with the look in his eyes I know it is not an invitation, it's an order. 

Since I know that we need sponsors I sit and I grant the audience a lap dance as I settle onto Balthazar's lap. 

He groans and I continue.

after dinner, He picks me up and carries me up to the roof.

Balthazar sets me down and pulls off his shirt.

 I stop.

"It's fine" he tells me his voice is rough and sexy every second makes me want him more and more.

"we can do it here, we've been reaped, we can do what we want here."

he slowly pulls off my shirt.

I stop him when he goes for my bra "they're watching" 

"How is that different from the arena? they're watching that too."

He unclips my bra.

I pull his tight jeans down and I see a large bulge forming inside his boxers.

He yanks down my shorts though it doesn't make much of a difference, it's that short, leaving us both in our underwear.

I pull him down the stairs and into my room, he lies down on the bed and I jump on top of him grind against him and as I finish i pull down his boxers and my panties and whisper;

"I'm yours."

2 votes 1 comment

if I get that fast the next scene will be a sex scene in full detail in all its glory

fast is two days.

thanks for reading my sex crazed perverts :)

i am so one of you.

:P

-storiesoflovemaking1