Those Green Eyes [Larry Stylinson]

Louis skated down a long street in Doncaster, the wind blowing through his light brown hair. His sparkling blue eyes darted from side to side, looking for something to do. He groaned as he collided with another young boy.

Louis fell backwards and hit his elbow on the cold, hard concrete. He winced and stood up, picking up his skateboard.

"Oh fuck... I'm so sorry." he mumbled as he looked at the younger boy who was laying on the ground.

"I-it's okay." The younger, green eyed boy stuttered as he adjusted the flower crown that sat on his mop of curls.

"Here. let me help you up." Louis said as he extended his strong, tattooed arm to the younger boy.

The curly haired, younger boy gladly excepted the boys help and stood up.

"I-I'm so sorry," The curly haired boy said nervously. He was slightly intimidated by Louis.

"it's fine." Louis mumbled, slightly crossing his arms. The curly haired boy looked down and continued walking to the library. Louis grabbed his skateboard and started skating next to the curly haired boy.

"where are you going?" Louis questioned.

"Why do you care?" The curly haired boy said as he continued walking.

Louis shrugged. "just wondering."

"well. I'm going to the library."

"That sounds boring."

"It's not boring." The curly haired boy said as he walked into the library. Louis chuckled and continued skating down the street, past the library.

Harry's P.O.V:

I walked into the library quickly darting to the fantasy section. I want to get as far away from that tattooed, blue eyed boy as I can. Ugh. I know exactly who that boy is. Louis Tomlinson. His name is Louis Tomlinson, he's one of most feared boy in this whole city. He has been kicked out of most of the schools and has a very large reputation.

Louis Tomlinson. I shutter at the thought of him. Those tattooed arms, that brown hair that is usually tinted red, those blue eyes and that cocky smile. Ugh.

I quickly look through the different books on the shelf. I have read most of these books, there are only a couple I haven't read. I grab a book off the shelf and quickly read the back of it. The book sounds very interesting.

"mm." I hum as I quickly run to the front desk and check out the book

I put my book in my bag and walk outside. As soon as I walk outside I see Louis sitting on the steps of the library. Oh God.

Those Green Eyes [Larry Stylinson]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें