Pease let us get in !!

(A/N : hi guys this is a story of well Fnaf , there will be a lot of flashbacks and visions , there will be gore , and murder , just in case you don't like that stuff I tell you now and no lemons I'm sorry for all of you dirty minded readers😑)

Mike walked in to the building of fear to only be greeted by scary faces and the smell of death , he put a hand through his dark brown hair and pulled out his flashlight . He walked to the guards room to see his best friends Jeremy waiting for him . It was about 11:50 , they had ten moments to get settled . " m-Mike ?" The guard asked ," yeah it's me "
" good , because the animatronics s-shouldn't be o-out yet "
" yeah " he said as he picked up the camera , and started looking through the cams.
Time skip ( brought to you by NyanCat )
1:00 am / show stage
Freddy's POV  ( Freddy's a girl to me don't hate me ^.^ )
I open my eyes and look around , at the same place I always do wake up to ,wishing that I woke up some where different ." Psst , Chica , Bonnie , " I whisper , they wake up . We all turn into our human version , I had strait brown hair and a light brown polo with a dark brown vest , and a black skirt , and a black hat and bow tie , Chica had blonde hair tied back in a pony tail , a apron with the words ' let's eat ' on the front and a pink skirt , Bonnie had purple hair , and he had same thing that I had on but instead of a skirt he had dress pants , foxy had just poked his head out of the cove , he had light brown hair with a pirate outfit on ," Freddy,  Mike and Jeremy are here , what do we do without them thinking that we are going to hurt them ?" Bonnie said with concern on his face ." I dunno Bon ," I say " but we are in our human versions maybe just maybe they will at least let us say hi " I jump off the stage, and the rest of us do the same. And we hard to the guards room .

Different place : y/n s foster home ( u won't understand unless you read the summary 😑😅🙃😶🙀)
Y/Ns POV
I was done I hated it here , just because I said the word stupid , she didn't have to beat me with a stupid stick , oops I said it again , she hate me the most , she will let anyone else say the stupid word , ugh I really need to stop saying that . I hated living here I was on the verge of tears , then they just started falling down my face , I grabbed my pillow my blanket my patients have gave to me when I was small , or smaller , and my cell phone , that I have stollen and hacked in to , sure I was a kid , but I used these strategies to survive , I had to teach my self how steel things when I was four , because the foster mom has refused to feed me and so I found away to teach my self to steel things , I had stole a lot of things including a cell phone , that's how I have been living but I was through with living like that I wanted to be something when I grew up , I packed up and opened the window ." Uh (y/n) what are you doing ?" I spun around to see my best friend Charlie stand in the door way with a scared expression across his face ." Shhh close the door " I whisper to him , he shut the door and , whispered the same thing again ," Charlie I just can't stay here I hate it don't you understand ?"
" oh ,(y/n) I understand but I'll be all alone "
" you have other friends besides me "I say while I put a hand through my ( h / c ) hair .
"And if you don't make more friends " I say .
"Oh okay " he said " at least let me help you get down , we are on the top floor "
" wait you going to let me go?"I ask
" well yeah , I can't stand it when u get hurt , but I'm sad to see you go , I'm gonna miss you " he said ." Funny you should say that , you seen me work my phone right ? You seen me do it enough to know how to work one " I said and I gave him a cell phone and a peace of paper that had the password and number on it and I gave him the phone charger ," W-wait were did you get this ?" He said
" uh I might have stollen it "
"( Y/N ) , that doesn't seem right "
" do you don't want it ?"
" oh I want it "
" here is my number " I said giving it to him " so you won't miss me , you can call me " I said as he hugged me tightly and helped me on the way down , I hugged him once more ," don't let any one see you with that phone " I say
" I won't "
"Okay " I say , as a tear fell down my face ,
" hey don't cry I will see you over the phone ,"
" yeah o-okay "
" dry your tears "he said as he wiped them off my face and kissed me ( if you are a boy he hugged you sorry ) i looked at him ," you must be on your way ," her said
" yeah okay " i say , and run to the other side of the street ," BYE CHARLIE !!!" I yell.
" BYE Y/N !!!"he yelled back, that was it than I ran out into the night .

I love that song it helps me stop crying

( a/n: hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter I will update it soon , remember we are all insane and those who thing otherwise are delusional :3 )