The reaping

My name is Emily.  I am 12 years old which means my name is in the reaping ball 24 times because they put your name in two times your age I am 12, so, 

12 x 2 = 24 (see I am giving math lessons)

you can be in the games from 12 until you are 50

I have a low chance of being picked in the sex games

the new form of hunger games instead of fighting to the death, you have sex and the people of the capitol vote on who did best, all losers are forced to either marry the person and have a child or die publicly on tv in a required program, of course, they die by sex they are forced to have sex with president snow without stopping until they die.  president snow never gets tired of it and most people choose death but they don't know it involves sex with snow so yeah.  The winners have to let snow have sex with them 5 times and he can ask for it anytime and if snow wants you to have sex with someone else you have to do it and this is all on tv as well as a required program.

It is reaping day today, and my mother has given me one of the many outfits given to our district by president snow.

The top shows off my breasts and is way too short.  the skirt is short and gives an open view of the thong necessary for all female participants.

everyone in the district gathers in the square.  I don't want to be chosen but if I am I will win.  I have been trained my whole life for this moment.  Of course, everyone except for the people in the capital and those who have been in the game are virgins, by law.  President snow does not want people having sex before the games.

The pink girl's reaping ball is spinning and the lady is calling someone's name

"Emily, Emily hydere." 

I go to the podium and then she calls the boy.  

The boy's name is Balthazar. 

 Hard to admit but he is sexy and if we are allies he is mine the only thing is he is 30 years old and I am 12. 

After the ceremonial deed is done, we are escorted to the justice building where we will say goodbye to our families possibly for good.  Boys are allowed to rape girls and gay or lesbian sex is allowed, boys and girls have permission to kill a girl if they like the guy (for girls) Or kill the guy because they like the girl(for guys).  So I might not get home safely. 

1 vote