'I know right!' I say as I plug my phone into my speakers, I always have to listen to music when I get ready for something.

Sam straightens her hair and I opt for curling mine in tousled waves, We sing along to the songs as we do our hair laughing and giggling.

Sam applies foundation over my fair skin tone and applies mascara to my eyelashes. She uses eyeliner and eyeshadow to give me a smokey eye look which compliments my blue eyes.

Sam does her makeup perfectly, filling in her brows to get the perfect arch and perfecting her eyeliner. Her skin is so clear she doesn't even need foundation. She applies a pastel pink lipstick and she looks gorgeous.

I slip into my blue dress and it fits just as perfectly as I did when I tried it on. The dress accentuates my chest without showing to much cleavage and fits snugly around my hips. Sam steps into her golden ensemble and I gasp, she looks beautiful.

'You look so good!' We gush at the same time before dissolving into a fit of giggles. I step into my black heels as does Sam, I wobble around for a little then gain my balance.

There's a soft knock at the door and Sam and I squeal before walking downstairs. I open the door to find Connor and Parker, my jaw nearly hits the floor and my eyes bug out. Parker looks incredibly handsome in his suit and he has a matching blue tie.

'Damn!' Parker yells when he sees me and I giggle.

'God damn!' He says again as he walks over to me and kisses me. Gosh, he smells so nice. I smile when I see Connor and Sam hugging, his eyes are wide.

'Shit Sam.' Connor runs his fingers through his hair and she twirls around playfully.

My parents run down the stairs with a camera and I groan, did we really have to take pictures?

'Cmon stand together.' Mum says as Parker wraps his arm around my waist and we smile for the photo, we take heaps of nice ones and heaps of silly ones making me giggle. Sam requests for some as well and mum clicks away on the camera.

'Thanks mum. I'll see you later.' I say awkwardly.

'Be careful with the girls, boys.' My dad says as Connor and Parker nod their heads, clearly understanding. We wave goodbye,

'You are so beautiful Arabella.' He shakes his head and I lean into his chest. We walk down the driveway and my hand flies over my mouth when I see a limousine parked in my driveway. There's a limousine in my driveway!

'Cmon.' He smirks as he takes my hand and opens the door for me, I sit down and smile. The carpet is so lush and the seats are so comfortable.

'Jackson!' I shriek and give him a hug, he reciprocates and laughs. He's grabbing something out of he mini-fridge and it's so entertaining. We all pile in and Connor pops open a champagne bottle.

'To us!' He says as he pours the champagne into plastic cups.

'Fancy.' I smirk as I clink my plastic cup against Parker's.

'This is going to be the best night ever.' Sam grins and I agree. It's already gotten to such a good start and I'm so excited to see what the rest of the night has in store for us.

The limousine pulls up at the school and we hop out, thanking the driver. The school has been decorated and the hall looks amazing, much better than it usually does.

'This is so lame.' Jackson says as he loosens his tie.

'No it's not! Stop being a party pooper.' I stick my tongue out at him as he walks off the the refreshments bar.

'So you got a suit huh?' I tease Parker.

'As a matter of fact I did.' He smirks as he places his large hands on my hips.

'I can't imagine you in one of those shops.' I giggle and he rolls his eyes.

'Mum took me. But geez, that guy was so annoying.' Parker blushes and I smile.

'You went with your mum?' I ask happily. That is the cutest thing ever, I'm so glad he has a good relationship with his mother.

'Stop.' Parker groans and I laugh.

'It's cute!' I argue as a soft song plays through the speakers, everyone else is slow dancing and I laugh as I see Connor standing on Sam's feet as they try and dance.

'You can dance right?' I ask and he smirks.

'Of course I can.' He winks and grabs my hand. We dance for ages and I'm surprised at how well he can dance, he twirls me around and I giggle lightly.

'I love you Arabella.' He says and I smile.

'I love you too.' We dance more and then head over to the refreshment table.

'Oh my god there's a photo booth.' Connor says and we all look at him weirdly.

'Not that I care.' He adds hastily and I smirk, these boys are all softies. We all collectively decide we want to take photos.

'It says three people only.' Sam sighs and Connor rolls his eyes.

'Really babe? We're all getting in there.' He says and I smile, this is gonna be so funny. We cram in the small space and I awkwardly sit on Parker's lap.

'Don't get a boner.' Jackson reminds Parker and he flips him off.

'Get your fatass out of my face!' Connor shrieks at Jackson, we all laugh and Jackson sticks his bum out for the photo.

'Fresh air!' Parker exhales when we get out of the photo booth and I laugh. I pick up the strip of photos and place them in my purse, these are the best memories.

'May I have this dance?' Connor asks me as another song plays and I nod as Sam dances with Jackson and Parker dances with another girl.

'I'm glad we're friends.' Connor says and I nod. Our friendship has been a whirlwind but I'm glad it all turned out for good.

'Same. We've had a hectic ride.' I joke and he smiles, showing off his perfect white teeth.

'I know right, sorry I was such an asshole.' He says and I know he means it.

'It's okay. I wouldn't ask for any other friends.' I say truthfully.

'I'm glad.' Connor says as he sways.

'So, you and Sam?' I ask with a smirk. I'm dying to know all the details.

'Yeah she's a cool girl.' He says nonchalantly and I slap him playfully, I know how he feels about her.

'Nah she's amazing.' He looks over to her and my heart melts. I'm so glad to see that his ways have changed, and I approve him being with my best friend. The song ends and I find myself back into Parker's arms. We head outside to get some air, the night is cold and Parker wraps his arm around me as we walk. I feel his eyes on me and I blush.

'Stop looking at me.' I whine but he doesn't look away, he cups my chin causing me to look up at him.

'I can't.' He says with such intensity it makes my heart melt. He softly grabs my face and pulls me closer to him, sharing a sweet simple kiss.