"I, um, admitted having...sex with Harry," I whisper so only he can hear, and his eyes widen.

"What?" he says, my head nodding.

"Please, just...it was my decision. I trust Harry," I say but he just shakes his head.

"How long have you been seeing him?" he asks, my lips pressing together.

"Almost three months," I say, his thumb and index pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Was he your first?" he asks, my head nodding. I grab his hand.

"Matt, trust me. I know what I want," I say, his head turning. He kisses my hair and pulls me close.

"If he hurts you, baby, I'm going to beat the shit out of him," he says, my lips pressing together.

His phone rings and he answers it, my eyes flickering back to the TV. I feel cold without Harry's body heat and I grab my phone, dialing his number. As assumed, he answers after the first ring.

"Luc, I'm here. What can I help you with?" he rushes, my heart beating faster.

"C-Can you just talk with me?" I say, his lips releasing a sigh.

"Of course, beautiful. How are you feeling?" he asks, my body curling into the couch.

"I'm hurting, both emotionally and physically," I say, my whole self completely drained.

"Who did this to you? I can't believe someone would hurt you," he says, and pauses, almost putting two and two together.

"No, Luc. It wasn't...It wasn't Melissa, was it?" he says, and my silence confirms.

"Fuck, Lucy what did she say to you?" he asks, probably going frantic.

"S-She called me a whore. That I don't deserve you. I tried...I tried retaliating but s-she slapped me," I finally get out, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Lucy, where are you? I want to be with you," he says, my lower lip taken between my teeth. I honestly thought the time apart would give me relaxation but I could use his comfort.

"I'll text you the address. Just, mind that I have my cousin here who doesn't really like you," I say, his chuckle heard.

"No worries, baby. I think I can take him," he tells me, making me smile when I thought I'd be sad.

I sit on the couch and Matt joins me while my aunt finishes work in the den. When the doorbell rings, Matt gets up and I stay sitting, waiting to hear a stoic confrontation.

"Dude, how the fuck do you know where I live?" I hear Matt, the door opening.

"My girlfriend needs me. I need to be there for her. Where is she?" he asks, Matt telling him the living room. When I see Harry, he practically jumps onto the couch and pulls me into him. I curl into his side and he cups my cheek, pressing a kiss to my hair.

Then he starts to kiss over the nail marks and red cheek, his attentiveness so assuring and needed.

"I'm so sorry," he whispers, my hand holding his.

"It's not your fault," I tell him, his head shaking.

"No. I shouldn't have let you play that game. It was my own want that let you," he tells me, explaining his desire over awareness.

Matt walks in and frowns at Harry, my hand desperately holding my boyfriend's. "You let her admit such a thing?!" Matt yells, Harry's jaw clenching.

"Matt," I sigh, but he waves me off.

"You could have prevented this and you sat and watched her admit something that hurt her!" Matt yells, getting red. At this point, my aunt runs in and sees Harry holding me, Matt fuming with rage as he yells at Harry.

"I was with her all night, making sure no one gave her a second glance because she was in my care!" Harry states, my aunt grabbing Matt's arm.

"He's trying to be there for her, Matt. Let it go," she says, but Matt shrugs her off.

"This fucker dated a girl, who clearly wants revenge on him. Lucy got hurt and I fucking hate when she gets hurt," Matt grits, glaring at Harry.

"And how do you think I feel watching a girl I used to date hurt Lucy out of jealousy? Lucy is what I want and what I've been looking for! She's it for me! It fucking kills me to see her with any other man and I damn well know this is my fault because I should have been protecting her instead of letting her submit to party behavior. Goddamn-it! I'm falling in love with her!" Harry yells, now standing tall in front of Matt.

My heart stops and my lips part, Matt's features breaking into an emotion softer than anger. My aunt is shocked and I sit stunned, not knowing how to react.

"And because of it, I feel horrible for what my bitch of an ex did to her. I'm not going to leave her side if I know anything could hurt her if I do," Harry says, my aunt tugging Matt away. Harry turns around and reaches out for me, my stunned body unable to really think. I'm still stunned.

"Luc," he whispers, cupping my cheeks and kneeling in front of me. "Lucy, I'm sorry if I scared you."

My eyes close and he kisses my forehead, his nose brushing mine. "Please, say something," he says, my eyes lightly fluttering. My hooded gaze meets his hopeful one and I softly kiss his pouted lips, the soft touch enough for him to smile. I smile at him too and he hugs me close, my arms around his neck.

"I feel the same way," I tell him, his arms squeezing me tighter. He lightly pecks my lips, the touch as gentle as can be. My hands move to his cheeks, holding his face close to mine as we share little pecks.

"Do you want me to go?" he whispers, lips brushing mine.

I only shake my head, kissing him one last time. "I needed to get out of the city for a while," I explain, his hand brushing my back.

"I get it, beautiful. But I think I should let you have time with your family. We spend almost every day together," he says, his green eyes looking at me close.

"Stay tonight, then go. I want to cuddle," I say, his smile bright as he brushes his nose to mine.

"I'll stay tonight. Then the rest of the weekend I want you to stay with your family. I'm not worried about you getting hurt with your cousin here, ready to beat my ass," he says, making me laugh. He smiles at me and moves back onto the couch, his arm wrapping around me while the other grabs my hand.

I relax onto him and he kisses my forehead, his head leaning on mine. When I feel completely safe, I fall asleep in the arms of my protector.

----------

Hey Loves!

Please VOTE COMMENT and SHARE!

Love to all! <3 xoxo