Chapter 1: Why?

After he had just returned from what he saw, Kazuto Kirigaya went up into his room slammed and locked the door behind him, and sat on his bed crying. "Was she really cheating on me, with him?" He thought to himself. "Is she starting to lose interest in me? Why was she doing everything that we did together with him?" He continued to cry until he heard a knock on the door. "Kazuto, can you let me in? Are you feeling okay? You just came in and ran up to your room without saying hello." Sugu said to him. "Yeah, I'm alright." he said trying to hide the shakiness in his voice. "Then can you please let me in, or at least come down and eat your dinner?" He decided to eat his dinner with Sugu. While holding a fake smile on his face, he unlocked the door and came out of his room, patting Sugu on her head. "I was just thinking about what I just saw not too long ago." said the depressed boy. She noticed that her brother had dry tears on his face. "Tell me what's wrong Kazuto. I know something is troubling you but you know I'm here for you if you are feeling down." She said trying to comfort the poor boy. "Okay I'll tell you. I think Asuna is cheating on me with Dillon," he said as he started to explain everything to his curious little sister.

---Flashback 3 hours ago---

He drove Asuna's on his motorcycle as fast as he could to tell her something about taking her to the park. When he arrived, he knocked on the door for Asuna's mother to answer the door. "Is Asuna here? I wanted to take her to the park later today." She looked at him with a cold stare, one that could send shivers down ones spine. "No she isn't here. She had left already to go to the park saying that she was meeting you there," she told him in a rude way. Oh well I don't remember her telling me to meet her there, well I'll be on my way now. Bye-" she slammed the door after he turned around.*Why would Asuna lie to her mother saying she was meeting me there?* he thought . He rushed over to the park only to see one of the hardest sight he could ever know.

A/N: Hey guys!! Just to let you know this will be the first fanfic I ever wrote. Tell me what you guys thought about it and let me know if you want me to continue this series. If I have 10 comments saying yes I will make a part 2. Have a great evening and I hope I can write for you beautiful people soon.