dim

Sehun looks up at the sky, a drop of tear falls from his eye, sliding down his cheeks and making its way to the ground.

There, on the far north, a particular star sparkles even more brightly than the ones around it. Looking rather lonely, but beautiful nonetheless.

Sehun knows.

••••••••••

Two weeks ago, the snow in Seoul started falling very, very heavily. The land was covered in frosted ice, white, and sometimes sparkled from the rays of sunlight.

Sehun took slow steps from his house to his high school, just a few blocks away from his rented apartment. His hands were already half frozen, his yellow scarf wrapped tightly around his neck, to protect himself from the cold and covering the love bites from what happened yesterday night.

He didn't remember much last night since he was half drunk, but he remembered glimpse and the touches of his fellow classmate, Kim Jongin, slowly leaving marks across his body. He wasn't fond of Jongin, though, it was just a one night stand and it was covered with lust. An event to distract himself from the pressure of school.

Sehun was welcomed to class by the grin of his one night stand partner, and an unusual person sitting at his seat. He raised an eyebrow.

He didn't know who the person was, but he caught Sehun's eyes. His broad shoulder narrowed to the front, showing a sign of self consciousness, his fingers tapping on the wooden table, a sign of being nervous, he was also looking out the window, probably to ignore eye contact with anyone.

"Excuse me but this has been my seat since like forever," Sehun leaned to the person's ear and whispered, making him jump a little.

Their eyes met, and the world stopped.

The person's name was Byun Baekhyun, Sehun read the name tag he wore on his uniform, his skin was this pale white, his lips looked incredibly soft and pink, his eyes were in the most beautiful of colours, Sehun believes that it was a mixture of green,

of blue,

of .....silver?

If Sehun looked long enough, he was sure that it sparkled. Not like, oh so beautiful like it sparkled, but like, the stars at night sparkle, sparkled.

Byun Baekhyun covered his eyes quickly with one hand, facing down on the ground and stood up abruptly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Baekhyun said moving away as if knowing what Sehun was thinking. His cheeks turned pink.

Sehun's heart skipped a beat.