Online Love with a Thug

"Online Love With A Thug"

© 2013 by HardLife_RealPain

__________________________

Chapter 1: Natasha

__________________________

"Ahhhhhhh!!" My brother start screaming for god knows what. He probally just cant find a pencil to draw with. "Natasha what the fuck did you do to my son?"

*Why is my mom such a bitch?* Post.

I put my iPhone down go to my brother to see why he was crying. "What's the matter Brian?" He's on the floor crawling around looking for something. "I can't find my art kit. Ahhhhhh!" I go over to him and cover his mouth.

"Shhh before mom co" She storms in and pushes me off of my brother. "I told your ass to leave him alone. Why the hell are you so mean? To him. What the hell did he ever do to you?" I didn't even answer I just got up and went to my side of the room. "I'm talking to you! Answer my fucking question!"

I shake my head and try to plead my case. "I didn't do anything to him he was yelling cause he couldn't find his stuff." Brian shakes his head. "Noo she put her hand on my mouth like this." He reenacts it but exaggerates it to get me in more trouble.

"How many times do I have to tell you. Keep your fucking hands off of him."

"Ivy come here there's something I need to show you" Joseph called her good or she would have been in here screaming my ear off all day. Joseph was her boyfriend. He was a few years older than me. i hated him. He was always so loud and would hit my mother when ever he got mad. She storms out the room and slams the door. Finally! Only 1 more year and I'm legal to move the hell out i think to myself.

I pick up my iPhone and check my Whisper. 372 likes on my post. That was a new high. I check the comments and it seems like everyone agrees with me.

*I know how you feel my mom is a total ass hole*

*Dead ass like why they gotta be like that*

*Haha you ain't the only one*

*Beat that bitch ass. YOLO*

I laugh at that one. People are crazy. I don't like my mom but I would never raise my hand to hit her. Well at least I don't think I would. I go on my page to post again.

*Wow like why is my life hell. I didn't even do shit. What do I do? If you can answer this I will PM you* Post.

I lay back and put my music on full blast. I was listening to Trey Songz. He is my addiction. I can listen and look at him all day. I look at the comments to see if anyone has anything good to tell me.

*Girl just move out*

*Come live with me. I will treat you right cause you will be wifey*

*Beat the notch ass like I said before. Again.... YOLO*

*Just stick it out. Count the months, days, min, seconds till you get the hell out of there. Make sure yo ass have a job tho. You don't want to be hustlen.*

I laugh and liked the last guys comment. I click on his profile and see that he has no posts. That was weird did he just comment and like posts. He was following me though. I went to message him.

-Hii. I saw ya comment nd thought that u was the best one. Sooo tell me more about what u think. Oh nd what's ur name T. Thug

He replied like 12 minutes later. I literally sat and waited the whole time.

Trell: My name Trell, Whats your name? But like I was sayin u got it easy just stick through it like I said nd time will fly by. Trust me. Stop stressen ma. I bet you cute and cute girls shouldn't stress.

Damn he sent me that one message and I was already smiling hard. I don't even know this guy and he got me cheesen.

"Natasha get yo ass up and take out the trash. You haven't been doin nothing but sittin yo ass on that Ishit all day." I get up and walk through the whole apartment collecting the trash bags. It was only 4 of us in the house and it collect so much trash. I hurry to the incinerator then back to my iPhone to message Trell back.

-Natasha. :) What you mean I got it easy.

He replied instantly this time.

Trell: Well NATASHA :) yo name mad long but sexy as hell. I say you got it easy cause you not goin through what I am. I wish I still had my mom to yell at me.

-Thanks. And I'm sorry how did she die?

Trell: Naw she moved to Chicago. Haha she left me behind. I'm alright you don't need to say sorry.

-Wow I didn't know. Sorry

Trell: Girl you don't listen that well I'm okay. Wyd tho?

- I didn't listen to what you wrote. I read it :) but nothing I'm bored. You want to chill?

Trell: Ohh you got jokes ah okay but you Live in LA?

-Ah no NYC. So never mind lol but is it nice in las Angeles?

Trell: LA as in the state Louisiana girl

-Oh I feel stupid :/

Trell: You are :/

-Oh really that's how you feel?

Trell: Naw I'm joking. I respect females.

I almost fainted. He wrote females and respect in the same sentence. I say there for a minute in shock.

Trell: You alright girl.?

-Yah. I'm just surprised.

Trell: By what?

-Your not a disrespectful hood nigga.

Trell: No lie I am a hood nigga and disrespectful at times to. I just know how to talk to a lady.

I was smiling so hard that I had to slap myself a couple of times to stop.

Trell: Aye Natasha I gotta go but if you want to talk to me again just hmu on my number cause I don't be on this often. 318-222-1234

It was only 7 what the hell was he doing. What was I doing I'm stressing like he's my man and I don't even know how old he is. I put in my headphones and blast some music. Calling it a night. At least tonight I'm going to be sleeping with a smile. Finally.

__________________________

Notes: Whisper is an anonymous site were your only recognized by your username. I mixed it up with Facebook so think of it as an anonymous Facebook. No pictures or information.

Tell me what you think so far!

Comment, vote for more, follow all that good stuff. Tell me about any grammar and/or spelling errors. Thanks for reading :)