Chapter -2-

(2 weeks later)

"Carl Stop Carl stop" I roared.

"I won hahaha" he laughed.

"well I am not going to be a swore looser" I reply with pride.

"so is Logan and Sarah your mom and Dad" carl asked.

"no they are not. They found me when my parents where gone, they took care of me threw this entire time and haven't stopped caring about me ever since" I said.

"I am sorry to hear that" Carl replied.

"can I have Shea for a while Carl" Logan said.

"talk to you later" carl said softly and walked away.

Logan pulled out a gun and said "now Shea I know how you feel about guns but you have know how to shoot one day these walls wont be up forever its better to do it now than never".

I gave him a worried look.

He put the gun in my hands and was telling me what to do but I blocked his voice and threw the gun to the side.

"I don't need a gun I am safe without one and I am done with this".

"SHEA" he yelled.

I stormed threw the prison and Into my cell and slammed the door shut. I had so much anger and hatred that I gave up and started to cry I couldn't take any of this anymore. Maggie took me out of my cell and took me to the library and we sat down and talked about what was wrong. I told her how I felt about guns and he shouldn't of put me in that position. She agreed. 

"my parents killed themselves with a bullet to the head, I watched them do it I tried to stop them but it was to late".

"Omg sweetheart come here" Maggie urged.

She wrapped her arms around me so tight and that was the best feeling ever, I felt someone actually understood me.

Me and here walked out and she put me back in my cell and I drifted away into a peaceful place away from everything.