"What if I can do that, though?"

"Maybe we shouldn't be making any life changing decisions today." Caitlin advised, stepping before I accidentally took it too far. "Wally, I think that it would be best if you went home and rested for a little bit before coming back tomorrow to run a few more tests."

He nodded, jumping off of the table that he had been sitting on. "Are you and Barry coming by tonight?" He asked me.

"We haven't made any set plans yet." I answered honestly. "I'm sure that we can swing by if you want."

"I just wanted to see if I could talk to you a little more about this." He spoke honestly. "I get the feeling that Dad or Iris will just try to talk me out of it, but you are making a lot more sense."

I chuckled. "Well, I'm only speaking from experience."

"Of which she has a lot." Iris stated as she walked into the lab.

Wally smiled. "I'm guessing that you're my ride home."

She nodded in affirmation. "I am." She looked at Cailtin. "Thank you again."

Caitlin nodded slightly, and they both left the lab. I went back into The Cortex and collapsed into a seat, catching Cisco's attention. "Rough day at the office?" He joked.

I smiled. "If only I went into the office today. I'm pretty sure that it would have been way less stressful than this."

"Ah, one of the very rare off days." He spoke, making me chuckle. "So sad that you've spent it at the hospital and here."

"Yeah, well I get bored at home. Plus, how would I get to annoy you about Stella if I were anywhere else." I beamed, making him roll his eyes.

"Are you ever going to leave me alone about that?"

"When you finally take her out and kiss her." I answered honestly.

"I'm working on it." He defended, his voice going up a few octaves.

"Work on it faster." I encouraged. "It's like watching a bad soap opera."

He laughed sarcastically, making me smile. "How about we get off the subject of my love life and go out and do something?"

I shrugged. "Why not?"

He fist pumped, and I laughed before following him out of The Cortex and down to the garage. He explained that he had been measuring activity around the city since we opened the second singularity, and he was getting strange readings from just outside the city limits on the coast line. He told me that he wanted to check it out just to make sure that it wasn't anything too bad, and I agreed to help him because I really didn't have anything else to do. Plus, getting out of the city for a little while would help me relax and enjoy my off day. Even though I would be sort of working, it would be relaxing and refreshing to escape the city limits for a little while. Cisco seemed somewhat excited as well, and he was singing along to every song that I was shuffling through as we weaved in and out of traffic to find the fastest route out of town.

After a twenty-minute fight with dozens of other vehicles, we crossed the bridge that exited at the east end of the city. The overcast clouds took away some of the magic of the scene around us, but the scenery still managed to retain some of its beauty. The waves were gently rolling due to the wind that was coming off of the nearby ocean. There were a few boats out in the sound that were attempting to catch some fish to either sell or bring home to their family. The tall trees on the shoreline were gently swaying in the wind as Cisco pulled over into the small parking lot, and I breathed in the beautiful smell of pine trees and sea air. I didn't get the chance to bask in it for too long before Cisco took off towards his destination, his equipment bag secure under his arm as he hiked down the sharp rocks that lead down to the rocky beach. It wasn't the easiest task in the world for me to accomplish because I wasn't that sure-footed when it came to rocky terrain, but I did my best to keep steady.