Part 7

So your girlfriend's name is Amy. Oh yeah and I broke up with my Gf and she cried and I feel like a colossal douchebag.

All of the girls let you go and you stood up "Amy? How did you find me?" She was breathing really heavily "let's sit down and I'll tell you". She sat on the couch and you poured her a glass of water. "Ok so, here's what happened, Mike called me a couple of days ago and said that he didn't know where you were and that you did not show up at your apartment and your gun and knife were missing. After he said that, I called Verizon and reviewed the texts you received and saw where you agreed to meet a stranger in an alley. After that, I realized which alley you were referring to so I took my car and drove to the alley. I found a ripped piece of white cloth in the middle of the alley. I left and drove to your brothers house and borrowed his blue tick hound. When I brought the hound to the pistol It sniffed it and the hound led me here. It took me a couple of hours to run here, I was worried sick" you tugged at your collar "um thank you for trying to find me and rescue me and all but I live here now". She shook her head "no no no you are coming home with me whether you like it or not". You shrugged "whatever, where's the dog". She shook her head "hell if I know" Jess stomped her foot "Hey! Your not going anywhere, You agreed to live with us and that is exactly what your going to do". She grabbed your right arm and piled you over to her side. Your girlfriend grabbed your left arm and tugged "he's mine!" "No! He's ours!" You were caught in the middle of a tug of war "wait! wait! wait! Let's compromise, why doesn't Amy just stay in my room with me and no one rips anyone in half". All of the girls shook their heads "no we won't share you with anyone else". You crossed your arms "well then I guess I just won't EVER give anyone of you girls any affection for the rest of my life". "Fine, she can stay". You grinned "alright Amy you can stay in my room". You started stretching and Clockwork snuck up behind you and hugged you from behind, her breasts were pushing up against your back "mmm Y/n, you feel like a soft cuddly bear" she tightened her grip and you blushed madly and thought 'I'm in heaven' "Y/n what are you doing with Clockwork?!" 'Or hell'.

If you want to you can put your Ideas for the next story part in the comments and I will write it in the next part. hope you enjoyed and see ya in the next story.

Male Reader x All Fem Creepypastaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें