Stranger

Lucy's POV

What the hell. Hell how can he see me? I looked out of the window that was open. I peeped round the curtain. I saw a black figure standing by a window with a camera. It flickers. My phone beeped yet again. "See
I told you." Oh crap I closed the window and rushed to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet.

I thought through everything that had happened, so I move into a creepy abandoned house and a random stranger is taking pictures of me. Who won't find this creepy? I decided to take an early night. I need to calm down so I took a long hot shower, while washing my hair I suddenly hear a noise but there is nothing there I get out the shower and get ready to go to bed.

I lean over and turn the light off but then notice something on my desk. I saw a brown envelope addressed to me. It's not my mums writing so who's can it be?
I open the envelope and scream, my mum comes rushing up asking me what's wrong. I just sit there staring at what's in the envelope, pictures of me. In the shower, eating, running from the takeaway , even photos from my old flat. My mum stifled a gasp next to me she fumbles with her phone, dialling 999.

The police arrive 15 minutes later.
"My name is Constable Jones and we will need to take this envelope for evidence, we will run testes on the handwriting and try to find out who did this"
"Ok" I whispered. The police left after that and it was just me and my mum.
"I'm going to bed now" I said leaning over, turning my light off.

The sunrays were streaming through the window as I slowly turned over. It was early and I was wide awake, deciding to go for a run I got changed and put my hair in a ponytail. Leaving a note for my mum explaining where I was going, I left the house and started jogging down the road.

After running for 1 hour and a half I was coming back down my road. A black jeep was parked right outside the house, I walked over asking them if they needed anything.
As I got closer to the car a door opened and a tall man stepped out. He was a muscle man with bright blue eyes and black wavy hair. My heart missed a beat but i quickly recovered.
"Is there anything I can do for you?" I asked. He replied in a husky voice," I was just wondering where the nearest hotel is from here and oh by the way, I'm Jake."
"Oh well I'm Lucy and I have just moved in here and I think the nearest hotel is just down the road then if you take a right at the traffic light it should be just down there" I replied.
"Thank you" he said." Bye"

I walked back inside and made myself a cup of tea, sitting down on the table I picked up the newspaper:

WARNING RAPIST AND SERIEL KILLER ON THE LOOSE.
All ladies to the age of 16-20 be aware this man is kidnapping girls and taking them back to his house which we have yet not discovered the location of and he is torturing them to death then dunking the bodies in a river near by. We have a slight description, all we know is that he has blue eyes, Stay safe and be careful.
Constable Jones

I gasp and think back to the man. Could it have been him?
I can't be, he seemed to nice.
But what if it was?

AN
Hi guys thank you for reading. Please like and comment!😊