First Job

At the moment you were looking around the job board when you sensed one of your babies behind you. Smirking you jumped around and pounced on it.

"Damn it (y/n) leave my babies alone!" Bickslow shouted. You stuck your tongue out at him and turned to look at the jobs again while hugged the doll.

"Hmm that one doesn't look overly hard," you mused as you picked up one.

"Whatcha got there?" Bickslow asked as he snatched the job from you.

"That's mine," you growled as you jumped for it. He chuckled and read it.

"A gala event? You'll need a date to that, don't want to seem like a harlet do you?" he asked. You snatched the paper and shouted to Mira.

"I'm taking this job!" then you bolted for the door.

"I'm going with her!" Bickslow added before you felt him run after you. The doll in your hand just laughed as you ran home, but Bickslow managed to get through your door before you could close it.

"Damn it I can take my first job by myself," you pouted.

"Well too bad you stole my baby so I'm going with," he said.

"Then go pack," you shouted as you pushed him out of your apartment, but failed.

"Hey now kitten," he chuckled as he rubbed your ear. You blushed and cuddled up to him as you started purring.

"Awe you are just a kitten," he chuckle as he picked you up. You shook your head and flipped him so you he was on his back on your floor.

"I'm not a kitten. I can do this on my own. I don't need you," you glared before turning and storming into your room and slamming he door.

...

Later, when you were sure that Bickslow left, you snuck out of your apartment and headed for the train station. You stood on the platform in the cold as you hugged your jackets around yourself more.

"Well you're going to freeze," someone said as a blanket was wrapped around you.

"Bickslow?" you said as you looked next to you. He kept looking forward.

"You haven't slept either huh? You can sleep on the train I'll wake you when we get there," he said. You blushed and nodded.

"Thank you and... I'm sorry about earlier," you said shyly as your tail wrapped around your leg and your ears went flat against your head. He smiled at you and wrapped an arm around your shoulders.

"Meh whatever. I'm just glad you have a spine," he said with a grin. You laughed and punched his chest before leaning into his side.

"Don't be surprised is I smoother you in your sleep," you chuckled.

"Oh I look forward to that kitten," he smiled at you as the train pulled into the station.