"Alright you're good," Dalton said.

I looked in the mirror. And it looked good.

I smiled and gave Dalton a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you babe."

I grabbed the eye liner from him and did my under eye.

I turned around after I was done and changed into my outfit for the show.

"How do I look," I asked Dalton?

Dalton looked up from his phone. And walked up to me. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. His hands even moved one of my hairs out of my face.

"Beautiful as always, even without all this make up on," Dalton replied.

I felt my cheeks heat up. I love this man so much. I seriously can't imagine my life without him.

"I love it when you blush," Dalton said.

I smiled and we both left to go to sound check. We walk over to see Avalon was still on doing her sound check.

"Kristine, you're up," Avalon told me.

I walked up and started to sing my song. I can easily feel like I'm not on this stage. As if I was in Selena Gomez music video she did for this song. Walking through the streets wearing the dress.

Soon it was show time. And I can't help but feel the butterflies starting to come. For I don't know if there's a chance I can make it or if I would be going home.

In all honesty I dont want any of my friends to go home. But I know there's nothing really no one can do about it.

I see the lights go on and the music. And the screen moved. Letting us final 7 walk out.

I felt Dalton grab my hand. I smiled at him.

"Alright the first one to make through for tonight is," Ryan spoke. "La Porsha."

We all made are way to our seat as La Porsha got ready to perform.

"Hey Kristine," I heard Dalton call me.
I looked at him.

"Remember you and me till the end," Dalton said.

I smiled.

I watched the rest of the people who made it through. Soon they called Daltons name.

And I look to see it was me, Tristan, and Avalon left.

I look over at Dalton while he performed.

I love watching him perform. Like its one of my favorite things being on the show.

"Alright can I have Kristine, Tristan, and Avalon here with me on the stage," Ryan called us.

We all walked up to the center of the stage. I grabbed both their hands.

"Alright next person to make it through is," Ryan spoke. "Tristian."

I smiled for Tristan. I looked at Dalton who had his worried look on.

I walked over to the stools. Watching Tristan perform.

"Alright first one to go up is," Ryan said. "Avalon."

I watched Avalon she is so good. I wouldn't blame the judges saving her.

"Last but not least is our very own, Kristine Reyes," Ryan spoke.

I made my way towards the stage. It time to make it or break it.

I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, hey

"[Verse 1:]
You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else.