Maybe I do have a kink? 

Yoongi snapped me out of my thoughts. "You thinking about kinks?"  He asked smirking. I felt my face heat up and he laughed. "You're cute." He says. "That was my first impression of you. Cute." He told me. "I thought the same thing, when you texted back that it was Yoongi." I tell him. "You know, you actually took my mind off of Chung-Cha that night, and the rest of the time. My mind was just consumed with you for 50 some odd hours." He said. "This is getting cheesy." I told him, he nodded. 

"There was actually a question that I wanted to ask before we left for everything else." He said, I nodded, telling him to continue. 

"How did you know you were gay?" He asked. I choked on my spit and started thinking. 

"Well, I didn't really know. I just noticed how I didn't really find girls attractive, and always wondered why other people found girls attractive. Sure, I thought they were pretty, and attractive, but not sexually. It was never like that for me. And then I noticed how whenever I hung out with Jae, the guy you saw at the pizza shop, my day would brighten, and I'd be really happy. We had been friends for a few years, and I had started to feel really happy with him by the second year. I confessed to him at 14 years. He told me to never speak to him again so I didn't. He was kinda the one who helped me realize that I was gay." I tell him, shrugging. 

He nods. "Should I explain my story now?"  He asks, I shrug. "If you want." "Okay. Well, I've known Chung-Cha for 9 years. We're a few years apart, so when we started dating when she was.... 16? I believe. And when I found out she was cheating on me, I only saw red. I went to the bar and downed shot after shot, as you know. I had never been attracted to men, I had only seen chicks and knew I was supposed to like them, so I did. But then I saw you. I saw you and your adorable orange hair and adorable face and after that, I only saw you. I didn't understand why though. You were just a cool guy. I felt a little jealous when that girl gave you her number at Denny's. I thought it was because I didn't want you hurt. But then we kissed and everything clicked, I knew I was falling for you, and I didn't try to stop it. I for some reason wanted to fall. I don't want you to be a rebound date, I want you to be a real date. I really like you, Park Jimin." He said. 

I took it all in. I got up and grabbed his hand, interlocked our fingers and pulled him across the park, after throwing our stuff away of course. I pulled him to every booth and tried to win him stuff, I did a couple of times, and then he won me some stuff. 

We just did that for about an hour, letting the food go down before we rode any rides. At around 7:30, we had been there for two hours eating and talking, and then we went around the park, we decided to go on the carousel. We were nubs and decided to just sit on the benches instead of the horses because we didn't want to let go of each others hands. After the carousel, we went onto the swings, then the Zipper, and the biggest roller coaster in the park, me almost pissing myself. We didn't let go of each others hands, unless we were strapping ourselves in. 

We rode different rides until 8. "Hey, let's go onto the Ferris Wheel, yeah?" I ask him, the cheesiest idea in my mind. "Sure, lets go." He said, swinging our hands and walking. I follow, having no other choice because our hands were interlocked. 

We walked to the Ferris Wheel, waiting in the short line. We ended up first, a longer line behind us. "How many?" The man asked. "Two." Yoongi said, the man nodded. A cart came and he told us to enter. I sat next to Yoongi. I'm going to get to kiss him again. The ride went up slowly. "So I made you gay?" I ask him. He chuckled a little bit. "Yes, you adorable little shit." The ride was going up a little bit faster, almost to the top. "Why though?" I ask him. "Because, you're an adorable little shit who deserves a lot and-" I blocked him out, the cart moving to the top. 

When the cart stopped, I looked him in the eye. I didn't even go slowly, I crashed my lips to his, him kissing back almost instantly. He wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his neck. We kissed until the cart was moving again. When it started to move, we pulled away, a little out of breath. He looked to me again, and kissed me real quick. "I love the taste of your lips." He tells me. "I love the taste of yours too." I tell him, smiling and snuggling into his chest. 

The cart reached the end and we exited, wondering what we should do next. It was 8:30, 30 more minutes and we'd have to be at the front. "What should we do in the last thirty minutes?" I ask him. "Pictures." He says and he drags me to the photo booth. 

We enter the booth and he entered in the money. We took multiple pictures. "Jimin?" I hear a name call, Tae's. "Are those your shoes?" He asked, opening the curtain while Yoongi and I were taking a picture of our lips touching. "Oh well then." He said. "Jungkook, we have to take pictures with them." He called back to his own boyfriend. Then they both jump in and we take multiple pictures, both couplely and not. We finished taking the shit ton of pictures and exited the booth, both couples holding hands, We collected the photos, each of us getting a the same amount of photos, Yoongi and I splitting the ones we took before Taekook showed up. 

"We should get going." Jungkook says, and the rest nod. We leave the park, but before we reach the entrance, Tae and I are yelled at, by two boys. Fuck. 

"Taehyungie," One boy coos. "Jimine," the other one coos. Yoongi's grip tightens on my hand. The two boys get to us and we both go closer to the people that we are with. "We were hoping we'd run into you guys one day." The one who said my name explains. "Who even are you?" Tae asked the question we both wanted to say. "You don't remember? Why, we were two boys who left you crying." Bullies. We had bullies, thats riiiight. "Chanyeol, Sehun." I 'greet' them. "Oh, the weak one remembers." Sehun said. (I don't know I'll probs change it.)

 "As I suspected, I knew you two would end up together." I say smiling at them. "We aren't together you dipshit, didn't you know that we hurt you cause we liked you?" Chanyeol said, Yoongi's grip tightened even more. "Well, bye." I say and pull the three of them away from the two boys, almost running out the entrance. 

I went to the car, them following. Taekook in the front again, us two in the back. He got in one side, i got in the other and was about to buckle my seat belt but Yoongi pulled me over next to him, keeping his hands my waist. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder, he placed his chin on my head and I felt really comfortable. With a somewhat eventful day, I was tired, I fell asleep on Yoongi's shoulders... Again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

So Like, I Wrote A Smut Book. But Only Because My Friends Wanted Me To, I Might Delete It, It's Not Even Smut, It's A Make Out Session With The Word Daddy. Pls Help My Soul. Pray For Me

Oh, And Yes, Please Tell Me If I Should Start 3rd? 

I Feel Like These Are Fall Out Boy Song Titles.