Entry #1

June 11th 2016
6:30 pm

Dear diary,
Heh, why did I start with 'dear diary'? This isn't supposed to be my 'dear old diary' where I write down all my 'feelings' its supposed to be a confidential journal where I track any process of the serum. Well I guess that so far nothing has really happened. After we left the lab (which was HUGE btw) Gherman was teasing Jade and I about how he felt that the serum was already taking affect, and that he felt as though he were hungry even though we just ate. Of course we told him that that was normal and that nothing could ever make him be not hungry. Poor Jade though, she threw up in the lab and was coughing a lot on our way home. I'm concerned for her, she has no one at home who really cares for her and the poor girl had to sneak out of the orphanage just so we could go to the lab. She always get sick after shots so I guess I really shouldn't be concerned, its not like she's gonna die is it? As for me, nothings happened yet. Its normal for nothing to happen yet, the scientists aren't expect any kind of result for at least a couple of days or a week even, so I guess I got time. Someone's calling me so I gotta end the entry here, I'll be back tomorrow for entry 2.

- Adeline