Chapter 2

I was sitting in darkness.  Nothing around me just the blanket of black.  Just how I like it.  Not to be bothered and not a care in the world.  There was nothing here just me and my thoughts.

"Jasper."  I heard a whisper.  Quickly I looked around to see who disturbed my peace.  Nothing.  There was nothing around that I could see.  Shrugging it off I relaxed again.

"Jasper."  It was that same voice only a little bit louder.  It sounded more like an echo though.  I started to panic a little.  There shouldn't be anyone here.  It's suppose to be just me and my thought.  Nothing else.  I started to walk away from where I was sitting hoping to get away from the voice.

"Jasper."  Now it was louder almost as if it was shouting.  Then suddenly my whole body began to shake uncontrollably.  I couldn't stop it, I want it to stop.  I didn't like this one bit.

"Stop." I spoke in a soft voice.  The shaking continued even harder now.  "Stop it."  My voice was louder now.  The shaking stopped and was soon replaced by the feeling of me falling.  I screamed out for help, but no one came to me.  In a matter of minutes, no it was more like seconds, my body collided with something hard.

I sat up looking around and noticed that I was in my room on the floor.  Sighing I slowly stood up and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower.  My body was aching all over from my stressed out dream that I seem to have every night.

It felt good having the warm water cascade over my tired aching body.  I let my thoughts roamed about as I washed away my dream that just happened.  At least this dream wasn't intense like the dreams that I've had before.  Shaking my head of thoughts of my past dreams I finished my shower got out and dried off.  Wrapping a towel around my waist I walked back into my room.  Since I rarely have roommates I don't really bother taking my clothes into the bathroom anymore.  That and I dry faster when I walk from the bathroom to my dresser. 

I walked out of the bathroom cold air hit my and cooling me down from my shower, I noticed something in my room that wasn't there before.  It was a person sitting on the bed that was unoccupied at the time.  The person that was on the bed looked somewhat familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on his name.  I stared at him trying to figure out his name.  I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't noticed that he was trying to get my attention by waving his hand in front of my face.

"What?"  I asked looking at him still.  He had dark brown feathery hair that looked almost black along with milk chocolaty eyes to go with it.  He stood at about 6 feet tall, with strong facial features.  And he had muscles too that I could see through his tight plain white shirt.

"Dude."  The mysterious guy in my room spoke in a deep voice. "Why are you staring at me?  Also why are you in just a towel didn't you take clothes with you before you went in to take a shower?"

"Huh?  Oh I was staring because I didn't notice you in here before I went to take a shower and I've just gotten use to not taking clothes with me because it rare for me to have a roommate."  I told him truthfully.  He just eyed me and shrugged going back to his bed.  "Oh by the way who are you and why are you here?"

"I thought you knew that already?"  The guy questioned.  "You were there in my group therapy."

"You were I rarely pay any attention to anyone new that comes here." I responded grabbing some clothes from my dresser.  Pulling a pair of boxers on under my towel.  I turned to the guy and said, "So new guy whats your name and they reason your here?"

"My name is Sinclare Davis.  But call me Sin."  He said with confidence.  I scrunched up my nose.  Confidence, I hate confident people they remind me of my father.  "What's your name?"

"I thought you already knew that." I said throwing his words back at him.  He smirked, another thing I hate people doing.

"Well I did, but I forgot.  I didn't think it would matter to remember anyone names in group therapy."  Sin shrugged in response.  Like it didn't matter if he remembered any ones name.

"Well I am called Jasper Heart.  Age 15 and I'll be your friend for life if you get me anything sharp."  I smiled innocently at him.  Sin scrunched up his nose and mumbled something under his breath I couldn't make out.  I just shrugged it off and pulled on some pants and a shirt for sleeping in.  "So Sinclare what made you decide to come here?"

"It's Sin not Sinclare.  What do you mean?  My parents sent me here."

"Yeah but what made you decide to come.  There has to be a reason your here or else you wouldn't be talking to me in the first place."

"I don't know why.  Your question in a bit confusing. You don't even know why I'm here."  He sounded a bit defensive for a second, but I still heard it.

"Sure I do I remember you from therapy now your the one that tried to commit suicide.  So what made you decide to come here?"  I asked for the third time.  That's how I get my information by asking the same question over and over till I get an answer.

"I'd rather not talk about it."  He spoke softly.  I smiled and nodded telling him that I understood.  I'm not the type to push the subject when it doesn't need to be pushed.

"Alright but one day I'm going to find out sooner or later it's just up to you."  I plopped face down on my bed again tired and ready to go back to sleep.  "Well night don't let Freddy in your dreams tonight."  With that I fell back into my deep slumber of nothingness.