Kiona shook her head. "I guess she's officially lost it."

"Lost what?" I asked. "My sanity? Kiona, you should know I've never had any sanity," I told her with a laugh. It's true. Well, either that, or I lost my sanity right after birth or something. Either way, I have no sanity at the moment, nor will I gain any in the future.

Wheatie took out her phone again. She tapped the camera app, switched it to video, and hit record. "Hey guys, it's Wheatie back with more MineCon vlogging! So we just left the meet-ups section and got some autographs, and now we're eating lunch because we're fat and need food in our tummies. And just as a little update on some stuff going on, Rosie is still denying the fact that she will one day be with MunchingBrotato."

She pointed the camera at me while I was taking a bite of my pizza. "Dude, don't record me eating!" I yelled at her with a half-full mouth.

She turned the camera back to face her. "See how attractive she can be? Well I should go now. More vlogging to come! Bye!" She turned it off and put her phone away.

"Ooooh look who's over there, Rosie," Cassie said, looking at someone on the other side of the room behind me.

"Nope. I know who you're talking about, and I'm not gonna turn around," I said. I didn't like him...I swear. Maybe. I don't know, okay?

Kiona elbowed my side. "You know you want to."

I sighed and looked behind me to see Tyler talking to Kyle across the room. They looked at me, and I quickly turned back. "You three happy now?" They shook their heads. I just sighed.

***Skipping some time again because I have no idea what to write for it. If you don't like it, #DealWithIt***

~Tyler's POV~

It was the end of Day 2 of MineCon. We had just left and were headed inside our hotel. We decided to go to the pool out back even though it was late at night. Out at the pool, there weren't many people, but we saw other YouTubers like Team Crafted and some others.

"Tyler," Joey said.

"Yeah?"

"Rosie's over there with her friends," he said with a chuckle.

I sighed. "So?"

Kyle and Joey both looked at me. "Dude, she's like a complete female version of you! If you're meant to be together, how about you go and talk to her!" Kyle exclaimed, but not loud enough so everyone would hear.

"Nope, not gonna do that," I said, taking a seat in a lawn chair.

"Whatever," Joey said. "Anyway, while you sit there and do nothing, we're going in the pool." He and Kyle jumped into the pool, while I just sat back and relaxed.

~Third Person~

Everyone was laughing and having fun at the pool. It was pretty warm for a November night, and it was clear. There was a new moon, so all you could see in the sky were the stars. It had gotten a bit more crowded since the time they all got there because of all the YouTubers, but it wasn't too crazy.

After a while, Tyler decided to go in the pool. He got up and took his shirt off (oh mi gawsh oh mi gawsh aaaah). He walked towards the pool just as Rosie passed by. Something, or someone tripped Tyler, causing him to bump into Rosie. They both fell into the pool. Everyone moved out of the way as the hit the water.

People started to take pictures as the two awkwardly stood in the water looking at each other. "Uh, sorry. Someone tripped me," Tyler apologized.

"That's fine. I should've just stepped out of the way and let you fall by yourself," she said with a laugh.

"AWWWWW!" Adam yelled from the other side of the pool. After that, they immediately got out of the pool and returned to their hotel rooms.

Kiona, Cassie, and Wheatie came up to Rosie. "Oh my gosh that actually just happened!" Kiona said.

"...Shut up," Rosie mumbled as her brother came and put a towel around her.

"You okay?" Seth said as they all walked inside with Tyler and his friends behind them.

She nodded and smiled. "Stop being so overprotective. Of course I'm okay. I'm walking, aren't I?" She laughed.

They entered the elevator at the same time as Tyler, Kyle, and Joey. You can just imagine how awkward that was.

Wheatie, Cassie, and Kiona whispered to each other and giggled. "You three better not be whispering about what I think you're whispering about, because if you are, someone's gonna wake up with pudding in their hair." Rosie said to them. They stopped.

The elevator stopped on the second floor, and Seth got out. Then it continued up to the third floor, where they all got out. Cassie whispered something to Kyle and Joey before they all entered their rooms. Everyone got into their rooms, except for Rosie and Tyler, who both got locked out.

Rosie banged on the door. "C'mon, guys! Let me in! I'll give you my extra bag of Skittles!" she said.

"You have an extra bag of Skittles?" Kiona's muffled voice said from behind the door.

"Umm...no. Ugh, just let me in!"

"This isn't funny!" Tyler yelled at Kyle and Joey. "Don't leave me out here alone all night!"

Kyle and Joey laughed. "You're not alone. You got her," Joey said.

Tyler and Rosie both turned to each other and sighed.

~ ~ ~

WOOOOOAH LOOOOOONGGG CHAPTERRRRRR! Lol. It's 3:33 in the morning. What am I doing with my life?