Chapter 1: The Final Weasley

Start from the beginning

"I am, I'm pouting, that is something."

"Anything but that!" George groaned jokingly, and I smiled and gave in.

"Alright, so what do you guys want to talk about? Anything but Hogwarts," I insisted.

"So we've been wondering," Fred started.

"If your really our sister?" George completed.

"If  I'm really your sister what?" I asked.

"If your really our sister," George repeated. "then how come you haven't...."

"I think I know where this is going" I cut him off.

"Oh do you!" Fred smiled. "Well, I'll finish just in case... why haven't you cursed us already?"

I rolled my eyes, what a stupid question. "I don't want to get arrested!"

"Now we have a conversation starter!" George said and we all laughed.

The rest of the ride was fun, we talked about a variety of things; Hogwarts (against my will), Azkaban, The Houses, and What i'd have to live up to when i got there, by their point nothing, by mine ....a lot. 

Another hour passed and we flew into the country of Surrey, it wasn't long before we found Little Whining, it was very close to the border.

"Do you see Private Drive?" Asked Ron.

"No... wait! Found it!" I yelled and pointed down to a little street sign at the corner of a walkway.

"Good job, lil' one" Fred said as he ruffled my hair, I just smiled instead of shoving his hand away like usual.

The twins were the only ones I could really talk, or for that matter, do anything with. I wasn't exactly accepted by my family, I mean for starters I have brown hair and not the flaming red that the rest of my family has. I'm strange, even for a witch! I mean I can talk to snakes, I can use nonverbal spells, and I don't even have a wand! My parents said that isn't something you learn till....well they said it's not something most people can do!

They always thought I was dangerous, except for the twins who thought of me as a play toy. They helped me through everything from being in trouble with mom to learning my first spell, not only were they my brothers but they were my best friends. I thought as I saw Fred start to fall asleep.

I was looking out the window counting the house numbers when I heard off in the distance an owl screech. I looked around the outside of the car but I didn't see any sign of an owl. It screeched again only getting faintly louder.  

"What was that?" I finally asked.

"What  was what?" Asked a drowsy Ron and Fred.

"You didn't hear it?" They were usually more observant then I was, which was weird that he didn't hear it, but, they were half-asleep so I guess that would make a difference.

I heard it screech again, this time there was a difference, it was much louder then the cry I heard just moments ago.

"Okay! Now I hear it!" Fred said as he shot up, out of his sleep.

"So what there are a lot of owls around here" Ron stated, annoyed we interrupted his slumber.

I looked out the window again, getting drowsy myself, my eyelids slowly dropping as I listened to the slow sounds of my three brothers breathing and the cool air rushing past the flying car, and before I knew it i was fast asleep.

I awoke to the clanging of Ron's over sized, red fishing hook. "Hiya Harry!" he said excitedly, both Fred and George as well were leaning forward to see their friend the Famous Harry Potter.