Kinky// Grayson

REQUEST FOR SARA.. The plot and parts are her ideas so yeah. I'm just writing it a little differently. I'm not this dirty but it's funny and hot af so here you go.. Hope you like it (gymnastmotavator )😂💕

    You get out of the shower and walk into your room to see your boyfriend, Grayson, Jacking off. "Mmm fuck." He moans with his eyes shut tight. He opens his eyes and sees you and his face turns red. You drop your towel and jump in his lap. You start making out with each other. You do this for 5 minutes until Grayson stands up and walks out of the room.

He comes back with a double- headed vibrator and some other sex toys. (I'm just saying, I didn't come up with this plot and the events😂😂). Gray takes two vibrators, the double headed one and an ass vibrator. "Get on your hands and knees Babygirl." He says. You do exactly what he says.

All of a sudden, you feel him stick the ass vibrator in. "Fuckkkk." You moan as Grayson grabs the double headed one and sticks it in your vagina and in his ass. (Fuck I'm sorry😭😂😂) . You both move your bodies back and forth, going so deep that your asses are touching. "Mm Sara this feels so fucking good." Grayson moans. "Yesss Gray. Fuck!" You scream.

You hear the door open but you both keep moving. You see Ethan standing at the door but you still don't stop. He looked like he was about to puke but he ran out of the room before he could. 😂😂

  You both continue this until you got tired of it. You pull it out of you and Grayson pulls the other end out of him. He pulls out the ass vibrator for you.

   "Let's do this the right way now Babygirl." He says as he lies you back down on the bed. He starts kissing you all over leaving a trail of love marks to your vagina. He starts to suck on it causing you to moan really loud. "Moan as loud as you want babe. Ethan can deal with it." He says as he slaps your ass.

    He continues to lick you and you continue to moan as he sticks three fingers in you. "Fuck GRAY!!" You scream. "Do you like how daddy is treating his princess?" He said as he came to a stop.

     You jump up and push him on the bed. You get on top of him and get in the 69 position♋️.. You put your ass in his face and start sucking on his dick. "Oh fuck princess." He says as he moves his tongue.  You do this for about 7 minutes. "I want you inside me now Gray." You say as you get up off of him.

    "That's all you had to say Babygirl." He says as he gets up. He picks you up and lays you on the edge of the bed. He puts on a condom, and with no warning thrusts into you hard.  You whimper in pain so Grayson pulls out. "Oh my god. I didn't mean to hurt you Sara. Are you okay?" He said sounding really concerned. "Yes. Just keep moving." You say. He enters back in you but slowly. "Fuck Gray faster." You moan. "Anything for you princess." He says as he thrusts harder. "Ah Fuck. Babe your so tight!" Grayson moans. "Your dick is so fucking big." You say as you get closer and closer to your orgasm.

    "Fuck Gray. I'm about to cum!" You scream, but he doesn't stop. "Cum for daddy." He says. You do exactly what he says and he cums right after you. "Mm-- that-- was-- amazing--" you say between breaths. "Yes it was Sara." He says as he kisses you.

**I hope you enjoyed Sara. Btw I need more requests for Ethan plz💕✌🏼️**