Living the Dream

{A/N Here we are, old friend. You and me on the last page.

This is the final chapter. I might do an epilogue if enough people ask for it? :) After this, I'm going to do a Phanfic and I also have my own original story underway, so look out for that.

Also, if you haven't read my other Jaythan fanfiction, go check it out :) it's called Only Ever You. Thanks so much for reading you guys. You are the best. Stay in touch! Xx ~Pickles}

Jay's POV

Within a few weeks, everything was back to normal. Nathan's hand was healing well, with a few scars reminding me of what I'd done. I was feeling better, but I still had to get the occasional check-up on my heart.

All of the boys and crew were out drinking, except for me and Nathan. We were at home with takeout Chinese food and Star Trek: Into Darkness.

I sat down on the couch and let Nathan sit right next to me, his thigh pressed up against mine. I pressed play and leaned back, trying and failing to eat rice with chopsticks.

Nath giggled as I dropped rice all over myself. I blushed as he wiped up the pieces and ate them himself. He was so adorable.

When we finished eating, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders. He smiled up at me and laid down, resting his head on my lap. He then rolled over to face the TV.

I absently ran my fingers through his silky hair, brushing his fringe (I begged him not to gel it up) out of his face.

Without warning, Nathan sat up and manoeuvred to sit on my lap, facing me. I laughed.

"Nathy, I can't see the movie," I complained.

"Who needs a movie when you have your husband?" he replied, grinning cheekily. He leaned forward and caught my lips in a swift kiss. He pulled away too soon.

I pouted. "You tease."

He giggled playfully and paused the movie. Then he turned back and pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him to me. He laced his fingers behind my neck and kissed me harder, darting his tongue out and licking my teeth. I chuckled against his lips. His hands frantically pulled me closer. I could feel the cold, smooth metal of the wedding ring pressing into the back of my neck.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I mumbled between kisses.

"How much?" he breathed seductively.

"More than anything. Stronger than gravity, greater than life. I love you so much." I planted feathery-light kisses along his jawline, working my way down to the side of his neck.

Nathan moved his hands to my shoulders and tightened his grip as I started kissing his neck.

"Jay..." he whispered.

"Yes?" I moved my mouth right next to his ear and breathed the word out.

He shivered and captured my lips again. He pulled away and fixed his hazel gaze on my eyes. "I love you too. More than you could ever know."

He pulled me into a tight hug and rested his chin on my shoulder. I returned the embrace and played with his hair.

"Can we just stay like this forever?" I asked.

"I'd like that very much."

I still found it hard to believe that this remarkable boy was my husband. He loved me back, and he was my family. The band was at its peak. I had four best friends who would love me no matter what. We had the best fans in the world. It was all I could ever hope for.

We were living the dream. Together.