our friendship

One day I was at park playing soccer with my friends. I saw this girl and she was weird to me. About 2 months later at the park we had a group of friends together and that same day the squad was astablished. One month later we decided to go to the movies. So then there was a group chat made. I noticed that one of the people was that girl from the park. As I admired her profile picture, I thought was pretty. One week later, I was invited to Chuck E. Cheese. My friend asked me if I liked anyone and I told him and he said he wasn't going to tell no one and I trusted him to keep my secret. The day after, I was told by someone in my class that I liked Kayllyn. That's how my rivalry started with Jose because he told my secret. That same month, many more people knew my feelings for Kayllyn. Before you know it I had to tell her. She said she wants to be friends and only friends I took it like if I was okay with it but my heart wasn't.

I kept on telling her my feelings like I love you but she thought it as friends but it wasnt it was as emotions

I kept on telling her my feelings like I love you but she thought it as friends but it wasnt it was as emotions. Still till today I have feelings for her but I feel like giving up.