"Why are you so good to me?" She asked Sydney.

"I'm not good, let's just say that I can see a part of myself in you and I admire your guts."

With that she felt her eyes stinging, she tries suppressing a sob but failed.

"Oh my God, are you crying?!"

"No." but her voice broke, failing her to hide her emotion.

"Come with me, there are too many people here." Sydney grabbed her arm and took her somewhere.

"Sorry I cried, it's just that I can't believe how nice you are to me despite all I did to you." She sobbed louder.

"That's why you should never break my trust again Spencer."

Like a kid without hesitation she nodded.

"Now tell me about you and James."

-

"James did what?!" Sydney's eyes widened. "That's barbaric! I can't believe James went too far, I didn't know he could do such thing, now I really do understand why you don't want to be with him."

She told Sydney what James did. It was the first time she told someone "that" story.

"It was my fault; I pushed him to behave like that."

"So that happened when Mitch ran after me?"

"Yes, I saw James flirting with someone when I entered the hotel, we had a fight before that and seeing him with someone else made me gone mad, so out of madness I jumped on your boyfriend to get to James."

"So it's always been James?"

She nodded.

"I only realized that recently, James was my first everything."

"... and no one knows that."

"Well now you know it too."

"So what's your plan now? Have you talked to him?"

"We talked in MTC and I have forgiven him, he wanted us to be together again but I don't think I can do that."

"Is your decision final?"

"I don't know Sydney, I'm not going to deny that I still have feelings for him but I don't think I'm ready to be with him until now."

Sydney nodded and didn't ask further questions. She felt light after talking to her.

This time she's determine to keep Sydney as her friend.

-

She didn't know what's going on but James' friends were all talking to her and treating her nicely.

She was sitting in the café at the hotel when James' friends came in perfect attendance – Mitchell, Yuri, Miller, Miles, Jeff and Morrison, they were all present and everybody occupied her table.

"What's up Spencer?" It was Jeff smiling like an idiot.

"I didn't know Spencer looks so lovely." It's Yuri who was also smiling like an idiot.

"What do you want from me? You all look like an idiot so there must be something behind those stupid grins on your faces."

"Nothing really but I would like to know your thing with our friend James?" Morris stated as he squinted his eyes to her.

"It's none of your business."

"Actually I don't care about your relationship with James, with Mitch, with Morrison, Yuri or anybody because as far as I know you're done with these monkeys, now my question is, would you like to go out with me Spencer?" It was Miles; oh boy it's the most understatement of the year! One of these idiots is asking her out when they used to avoid her like she's some kind of disease!

"You've got to be kidding me." Walang magawa sa buhay ang mga walangyang lalaki kaya siya ang pinag ti –tripan.

"I'm not kidding Spencer, I would really like to date you so what do you say?"

Okay she had enough of that ridiculous day. The only good thing happened about that day was her and Sydney's reconciliation.

She stood up but Miles stopped her.

Geez, birds of the same feathers flock together, this show must stop.

"Are you bored Miles? Why don't you just fuck your so –called –best friend? It was pretty obvious that you're lusting over her? And to you Jeff why don't you just fix your life and marry Agnes already? She have waited long enough, anyway don't you know that this Russian –pervert friend of yours have hots for your twin sister? And Miller, didn't you know that your pretty girlfriend or whatever she is to you is cheating on you ... with your brother?"

Nawalan ng imik ang mga ito, she just dropped a bomb there. Kitang kita niya ang pamumutla ni Miles, ni Yuri at ni Jeff, maging ang galit sa mukha ni Miller.

"How did you all of these stuffs?" It was Morrison with an amusement plastered on his handsome face.

"Well, never pissed off a Deatherage, I have my connections and I do my research about my friends and enemies, mostly my enemies and nemesis so there you go, if you want to know something shady then you can contact me, anyway bye for now, tell Tanya I said hi." She replied, Mitchell was trying so hard not to laugh while Morrison was still amused.

Pumaling siya pwesto ng magkapatid na si Miller at Miles, maging sa panig ani Jeff at Yuri na matalik na magkaibigan. Mukhang hindi tatagal ang sampung segundo at magsisimula ng magbasagan ng mukha ang mga ito.

"I would like to watch how you guys kill each other but I'm busy so I'll go ahead, make sure to bury each other's body." She said with her highest level of disdain.

With that she walked out on them with her head held high and before she could make it at the door of the café she heard a glass breaking and tons of cursed words then screams from other costumers. She didn't have to look back to know what's happening because she's pretty sure that later someone will end up at the nearest hospital.

-

Bago kayo umangal, uunahan ko na kayo! Ganyan talaga ang update, pag isipan nalang ang iboboto sa eleksyon saka matagal talaga ang update, ganun talaga, naedad na si Akned Mars, tang ina nanghihina na sa pagtipa sa keyboard, 2016 na taga wattpad pa din. 2016 na hindi pa din tapos si James! 

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

THANKS A BUNCH

SPREAD THE LOVE, NOT THE LEGS

- AKNEDMARS