-chapter 12: going home-

Start from the beginning

When he got into the room however, he hesitated. Should he leave her by herself to sleep? Did he want her to stay? They hadn't slept together all night yet; but they had taken a few power naps together during the day. He was very unsure, he wanted to make sure she was happy. Him leaving would be the safest option, so he began to.

"Stay." He heard her sleepy voice coo to him, an arm reached out to muse him back into bed and into her arms. She was irresistible, especially while sleepy.

So he did.

---

The next morning Adrien woke up with a yawn, slowly sitting up and looking around at his surroundings. This definitely wasn't his room, but Mari's. He smiled gently as she stirred and rolled over in her sleep, in attempts to grip and find him. She was so, so adorable when sleepy. "Princess, we gotta wake up. Our plane is leaving in a couple hours, the car will be here in two." He slowly crawled out of bed, much to her protest. "Come on, we gotta get ready to go home."

"But I don't wanna go home..." She frowned and reached for him, his arms sweeping down to caringly take her into his arms, his hands under her and her legs around his waist. "What did we do with the leftover pasta?"

"We left it out, because someone wouldn't let me leave the room." He buried his face into her neck for a few moments, before making his way down the stairs and into the kitchen to clean up and try to prepare them a wonderful, expertly crafted breakfast of oatmeal. Adrien really needed to learn how to make eggs.

She hung on him the entire time Adrien made their bowls of sweet cinnamon apple oatmeal, pouring a dash of milk in and putting them on the buffet. "Come on, time to get off."

"But I don't want to!" She groaned, protesting for a few seconds more, before gently getting off of him and sitting next to him, smiling softly at the oatmeal. "You're so cute."

"I'm cute... For making oatmeal?"

"Yes. Extremely." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, both of them humming softly as they began to eat their breakfast.

Once their breakfast was done they quickly cleaned everything up, and started to pack up their final items for the trip. They checked over the house a few times, then changed into their plane outfits and checked the house once more. It was all ready to go.

"Maybe we can come back again eventually."

"Eventually." the two of them carried their bags out to the car, climbing in the back seat and linking hands right away. "Back to rainy Paris."

"It's gonna be fun! Just shh." She brushed her nose against his, and they were off to the airport.

---

About halfway on the drive, the skies grew gray and it began to pour. "Rainy Paris? Looks like it's rainy Athens right now." She teased him, leaning up and kissing his cheek. "I hope our flight doesn't get delayed.." She frowned, thanking the driver as he went under a overhang, the two of them giving him a hefty tip and walking off into the airport.

They got through security and customs easily, but as they learned their plane had to be delayed until the weather permitted better flight conditions, Marinette already felt the headache coming on.

"You gotta be kidding me, your father is gonna kill me." She sighed, noticing a missed call from him already. She reluctantly redailed his number, putting the phone to her ear, her other hand finding her boyfriend's.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I'm so sorry, there's a bad thunderstorm here and we have to stay put in Greece until it lets up. The weather says that could be in 6 hours from now." She sighed and squeezed his hand, leaning into him.

"You need to get back here fast, we have a lot of matters to discuss, including Adrien." He seemed very impatient. Had he gotten new news on their arranged marriage? Because she sure as hell had some news for him. If he wanted to cancel, that was going to be a problem.

"Okay, Thank you so much. I'll call you once the storm lets up and we're about to board." She smiled and said a quick goodbye, hanging up and watching the weather girl once more, the two of them snuggling up closer to one another. "What are we gonna do for 6 hours?"

"Well, we can at least try to make the best of it. Want to explore the airport?"

"Sure, why not?"

---

Hour 1 had been aimless walking around, even grabbing water bottles and snacks and drinking them up, just to get their blood flowing, trying to save the better stuff for later.

Hours 2 and 3 were kept up by an action movie they decided to watch, snuggled up in a blanket with the snacks they had bought, with absolutely no let up of the storm.

Hour 4 was when they decided to explore the gift shops.

More like, when Adrien decided to explore the gift shops and Mari was dragged along with his silliness.

"Look at this one! Oh my goD, LOOK AT THIS ONE!" He held up a shirt proudly, a gyro with a cape around it, titled a 'super gyro.' Oh god, how much worse could he get. "I'm buying it." He quickly looked through all the other shirts, holding up the "hide and Greek" one to proudly show her, but putting it back, he only needed one terrible pun shirt. "Best part of the vacation."

"You're so cute. I personally like this one." She held up a simple shirt with just the word "Athens" written on it, in which Adrien snapped it up into his arms, causing her to raise his eyebrows. He seemed very, very excitable due to all the snacks they had eaten.

"We can be all touristy. We can put them on and wear them home, and be all cute. See? Good press."

"Oh yes, I'm sure the paps will EAT UP the fact that you have a super gyro shirt on." She smiled wide at him, his smile growing wider. She had just made a pun without even realizing it. "Oh shut up!" She laughed and hit his arm, taking the shirt from him after he paid for it.

She was really glad she was stuck in an airport with him, she had never expected something like this to be so entertaining. After the shirts came the chocolates he bought, and then of course the Rose he bought for his princess. He was a nerd and she loved every second of it.

Hour 5 was a couple online videos, hour 6 they went to a gyro place to get food, Adrien proudly clad in the super gyro shirt, so proud of the fact that Mari was almost embarrassed, but too in love with the fact that he was having so much fun.

Hour 7 the storm let up, and hour 8 the two were fast asleep on the plane, praying for a good week in Paris.
----
I'm so SORRY that was really badly written but I have a headache and I just wanted to finish the chapter bc so many of you begged for it I'm so sorry