Don't Let Me Go. (One Shot)

Andy's POV:

I placed the bouquet of flowers carefully in front of her doorstep. I've been crushing on a girl, Rachel, for the past couple of months and today is the day I tell her. I've got her flowers, chocolates, a card and a perfume. Hopefully once she sees all of this she'll understand how much I love her and how we're meant to be together! I can treat her better then he current boyfriend, Brad. Pffft Brad, thinks he's handsome and that every girl loves him-which is true but I still have a chance with his girlfriend Rachel.

I let out a shaky, long breath and rang the doorbell repeatedly. Then I jumped onto my feet and ran down the pathway and hid behind the large oak tree in her garden. I saw the door swing open and smiled, she's going to love these presents. A large hand hesitantly grabbed the card and brought it closer to its face. The hands didn't look very feminine. They looked quite rough and manly.

I slowly moved more into the light and saw the figure. It was her brother?! What the hell? Where's Rachel? These stuff were meant for her. I shook my head and looked at her brother, Tommy. He was in his last year and soon he would be heading off into college. Thankfully, he isn't gay. So he'll just think some kid is playing a prank on him but it doesn't seem like that.

A big grin spread across his face and he giggled-yes giggled- like a love struck teenage girl. I groaned inwardly and shook my head, this is a disaster. I saw him scoop all of the gifts into his freakishly large hands and bring them inside smiling brightly. "Noo. This can't be happening." I moaned.

I kicked the big oak tree with all of my strength, releasing my anger. My foot connected and it instantly started throbbing. "Oh shit." I cursed. I groaned and hopped out of the garden on one foot and cursing Tommy for opening the door. On the way home I muttered one word in a mantra, 'ow, ow, ow, ow.'

***********************

I waited anxiously by my locker the next day. I didn't know what would happen. Would he ask me about it? Would he come to me? Or would he simply forget about it?

It was currently lunch and I refused to enter the cafeteria so I decided to stay near my locker and munch on my muffin that I stole from my friend. He didn't mind anyway. I leaned against the locker door and smiled at random people who returned the look of disgust to me. Ouch. After a while I stopped knowing that I was only humiliating myself and looking like a complete dork.

Most of lunch had been gone by now and no sign of Tommy, I think it's my lucky day! I smiled and turned around to get my books out for the next lesson.

"Hey Andy." I heard Tommy mumble into my ear. Damn it, did I really jinx it? I squeaked at how close we were and banged my head against the locker, if you haven't noticed I am /very/ clumsy. I groaned and rubbed my head viciously. Tommy spun my around and smirked at me. I gulped and nervously smiled back while rubbing my forehead. Tommy looked at my head and frowned.

"Is your head okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. He wrapped his hand around mine and rubbed my sore spot gently. His friends looked at the scene unfold before their eyes with admiration. I gaged slightly at the look on their faces and looked at Tommy.

"I, er, have to go." I claimed, clearly lying.

"Really? Where?" He questioned.

I racked through my brain trying to think and instantly replied, "I have help Miss Hurst with our History work today!"

His eyebrows furrowed together and looked confused. I smiled nervously and burst out unexpectedly, "Yeah I have to so bye!" With that I ran off in the opposite direction from my history class and looked for Rachel, I was hoping she would able to fix this mess.

I ran into the cafeteria and threw the doors open. "Rachel?" I shouted.

"Yeah?" A sweet voice replied somewhere in the crowed.

"I need to talk to you so can you come out of the caferteria."

"Okay. Be there in five!"

I hurried out of the doors and breathed deeply. That room is terrible, someone could die in there. 5 minutes later Rachel was stood in front of me eating a blueberry muffin and staring at me. I looked at the muffin and licked my lips, damn that looks nice. I bet it would taste better then it looks. I know I've already had one but it didn't look as nice as this one, no this one looked beautiful.

"Are you kidding me?' I heard Rachel mumble and she gave her muffin to me. My mouth watered and I ate it greedily, scoffing it down. That was nice. Then I looked back at Rachel and cleared my throat.

"I think your brother loves me." I stated bluntly. Her eyes widened and she squealed.

"Awww, that is so cute! I've always known he was gay." She said excitedly. I gasped and looked at her in disbelief.

"He loves me," I repeated slowly. "And I don't feel the same way about him. I love you, not him." She looked at me and shrugged.

"Well, I can't do anything so sorry." She told me and walked away. I stared at the place she was just stood at in shock.

She is really weird and not helpful at all. I groaned and went around school to find Tommy. I had to be blunt and say I'm not gay and that I don't love him. It wasn't hard finding Tommy. He was still by my locker, laughing obnoxiously loud at something his friend had said. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him.

"Tommy," I cleared my throat. "I need to talk to you.. Alone." He looked at me and nodded while smirking.

"You heard my princess, now shoo!" I rolled my eyes, princess really? If I was gay I would definitely be the guy in the relationship. Tommy would be the girl in this case.

"So what's up?" He asked while still smirking.

"Stop smirking!" I snapped, gosh it's annoying seeing that thing plastered on his face. Tommy simply shook his head and I groaned loudly. Oh forget it.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said. He gasped and instantly held my hand.

"W-what? You're breaking up with me?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded my head and sniffled, for effect.

"My parents don't approve of the relationship. I'm sorry but I don't want to go against them and because I'm bisexual." His mouth went into a 'o' shape and he looked at me sadly.

"Can't we do anything?" He begged. I shook my head and sniffled again.

"I'm sorry but no Tommy. T-this is goodbye." I am a great actor, I can't believe his is falling for this!

Tommy nodded his head and pulled my body closer to him and hugged me. I awkwardly patted his back and he ran his hand through my hair. He clung onto my me like I was a branch and he was the sloth. I breathed deeply and Tommy tightened his hold.

"Tommy.. Can't.. Breathe." I wheezed. He mumbled an apology and I breathed deeply. He is strong.

"So goodbye Tommy." I whispered and walked away.

"I'll never forget you Andy!" He shouted behind me. "I will fight for our love."

My eyes widened, no, no, no, this can't happen. I turned on my heel from the end of the corridor. "No don't! It will only hurt my parents more." I tried reasoning with him but he wasn't having any if it. Oh crap.

"Tommy forget about me! Go fall in love with someone else, we can't be together!" Tommy shook his head stubbornly and came charging for me. I squeaked and started shaking, I'm going to die! He's going to bash me into the locker if he doesn't slow down. But he did and didn't kill me.

"No Andy. We will be together." He promised. I groaned inwardly and muttered a 'No' before walking away. I heard him shout at me but I ignored him. This had to be done, I can't lead him on. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. Well that went better then I expected and I didn't Ben have to tell him that I wasn't gay! I smiled and walked to History feeling as if I had accomplished something big.

------------------------------------------------------

Hii! I wrote this ages ago and I hope you like it. I know it's not good but I'm only 11 so give me a break.

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN!