Captured

"Pan, you can't go through with this."
"And why is that?"
"Because Henry will die if you do this, you can't do this, please don't."
"If I don't do this we can't be together..."
"Well then...maybe it wasn't meant to be..."
He looked at me and pulled my lips into his.
"Tell me that wasn't meant to be.", he said.
"I'm not saying that there's nothing here. When I'm with you I feel invincible, beautiful, extraordinary; but, I'm just saying maybe there's no future here..."
He took my hand and held it to his chest.
"I will find another way, I promise."
And in a second he vanished in a cloud of purple smoke.
That evening was quiet and still, however, there was a forecoming feeling of danger. I found my way back to camp and the lost boys were packing food and sharpening swords.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"The outsiders got Pan." Felix replied.
"What!? Where are they?!"
"Relax Guinea Pig, Pan isn't that easy to defeat. They got him on Skull Island. We leave at morning to get him back."
"LONG LIVE PAN! LONG LIVE PAN!" The lost boys shouted.
"Yeah that's great, meanwhile he's trapped on an island with people that want to kill him-we leave now."
"Hahaha look at you, thinking you're in charge and everything, it's cute really."
I pulled out my sword and repeated,
"We leave now."
"Oh Guinea pig, you remember how this ended last time. I think we all know the outcome."
"Try me."
He pulled out his sword and we began clashing and slicing at each other. I was stronger this time and pinned him to a tree, the tip of my blade only inches from his throat.
"We leave now." I repeated once more before stabbing the sword in the tree next to his head.
He looked at me with an impressed yet sly grin and nodded.
"Alright boys, looks like we're moving out."
The lost boys hollered, picked up their stuff, and followed Felix and I as we made our way to find Pan.