Cheering On The Fire Escape

"You are kidding me right?" I look over at Taylor with wide eyes and a raised brow.

"I can assure you that I am not." She flashes me a smirk and runs her fingers down the length of the polyester that she is holding in her hand.

"You seriously want me to wear that?" I ask again.

"Laura, I already said that I wasn't kidding, now go and put it on please."

"How about you put it on and you still get to cross this off of your list?" I almost plead with her to change her mind.

"That's not how this is supposed to go down." She hands over the clothes that she has chosen for me especially for this occasion.

"Fuck." I say irritated, as I grab the clothes out of her hands and make my way to our en suite.

Fifteen minutes later I slowly make my way out to a very happy, very giddy Taylor.

"That looks..." Her eyes darken as she looks me up and down.

"Short." I cut her off abruptly.

I look down and smooth out the super short cheerleader uniform that I wore in high school. My top is about a foot too short, and my skirt does not even cover my ass.

Taylor and I were going through our old childhood memories together the other night and we came across this old thing that was packed away in one of my boxes.

Yay me.

'Taylor come on..." I beg as I do my best to hold down the back of my skirt. I am regretfully not wearing any panties at this time, thanks to Taylor as well.

She puts a finger against her lips to signal for me to be quiet.

"Really, it's going to be like that huh?" I roll my eyes.

She slowly walks up to me. Once she is close enough, she wraps her arms around my waist and crashes my body into hers. Her hands run down my sides and then head straight for my ass. Her hands are warm as they squeeze and caress my skin.

"You look so sexy Laura." She grins wide.

"I look like a fucking old woman that is trying to relive her youth." She chuckles loudly.

"Come here." She takes my hands and starts to lead me away from the bedroom.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"The neighbor just got home." She winks and then walks me to the front door.

"Who fucking cares if the neighbor is ho...oh fuck?" My eyes go wide as I stop mid-sentence and remember back to Taylor's list.

"Come on Laura, you are lagging behind." She is practically pulling me out of the front door and leading me down the walkway where there is an easy access to the fire escape.

"Oh my god Taylor, we are so going to get arrested for this."

"Not if you are quiet." She smirks and I send her a glare.

As soon as we get to the stairs, Taylor graciously allows me to go first.

"Nice ass." She says, reaching up to lightly smack me.

"Stop staring you creeper." I tell her. She giggles from below me.

Once we get to the landing on the fire escape that is actually near the neighbor's picture window she tells me to stop.

"Sit on the stairs baby." Her voice is laced with arousal.

I do as she asks and sit on the cold metal step.