Chapter 2

He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I could see his blue eyes were surrounded by a neon green. His smile was way too large to be normal. His other half had to be in control.

"Why, hello. What would a pretty thing like you be doing jumping onto tracks? Not causing any harm are we?" His Irish accent rang through the air. By the way he spoke, I could understand that I was in control.

"Oh no. Not at all. Just adrenaline and all." She forced the answer out of me.

"The name's Anti." He held out his hand, and I shook it, looking down. "My human's name is Jack. He says to tell you that he thinks it's a great pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Mia. My other half's name is Nicole, but she prefers Nicki."

"Makes sense. Hold up." As soon as he finished his sentence, his body began to shift. His eyes began to look the normal blue they had before. His smile grew to a normal size. Any trace of Anti disappeared, but I knew he wasn't gone forever. Simply hiding until the right moment. "Hello. I'm the human half- Jack. Well my real name's Sean, but friends, and most, call me Jack."

"Why? Is it like a middle name?"

"No, just a name my childhood friends gave me."

Together, we walked towards the benches and began talking. We talked about ourselves, our other halves, anything we could say was said.

'Might want to start going. Look at the time idiot.' She had to bring it up didn't she. "Sorry, but I'll have to be going soon, I have an appointment and they'll be mad if I have to reschedule again."

Jack stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "It's fine. Just text me later."

"What? How?"

The green ring in his eyes sparkled as Anti softly spoke, "You'll know."

And with that I caught the train to the building where I could become something bigger than what I am.