New kids

Naruto's POV

Today's mine and Kyuubi's first day of new human high school.My brother Kurama (everyone calls him Kyuubi) is 17 so we aren't in the same class.I think I'll miss him.But,he promised to be with me as much as he can.

"Hurry up Kyuu,it's time for school!I want to make some friends!"-I shouted.

"Coming kit!"-he shouted back.'I cant wait to hang out' I thought with a smile.

Kyuubi's POV

I don't understand myself.Naruto is my baby brother.Ok cute brother.Ok,he is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.He has soft,golden,spikey hair,amazing deep ocean eyes that make you drown in them,sun-kissed tan skin,adorable whisker marks on each side of his cheeks,tiny but fit body and smile that can melt Voldemort.(A/N:I couldn't think of something better😅)I know I am a little overprotective and just a tiny bit possessive but that isn't much,isn't it.I really love him.He makes me feel alive and happy.I don't like him making new friends but if it makes him happy I will allow him to have some.(But of course Ill meet them first).

Our father told us about new school.We will have enemies there.Those damn Uchiha vampires.The fox kingdom and the demon kingdom are in a fight.It lasts over 300 years.I'll keep them away from my kit.It's almost vampire mating season.I'll have to protect Naru.

At the school gates...

No POV

"Now Naruto,remember,you will have to wear this on your head all the time we're in school."-said Kyuubi showing Naruto black scarf.

"You'll cover your hair,mouth and nose and don't let them see your eyes."

"B-but why Kyuu-chan?"

"Because I said so"-he answered with a small smile.'I can't let all those fuckers to see his adorable face.I heard this school is full of gays.'

"Oh yeah,and you have to always wear that baggy clothes."-he finished.Naruto was sad but he was too innocent and to nice to tell his brother off.He loved him too much.

"Ok Kyuu-chan."

"You promise?"

"I promise"-he said and sighed.

"Come on.We will meet some of my gang friends there."-yeah,Kyuubi had a gang named   
Jinchuriki.There were Kyuubi,Haku,Deidara,Sasori,Konan,Pain,Gaara,Hidan and Kakuzu.

"Ok"-Naruto said with a smile.He loved Kyuubi's gang friends and they adored him.They would protect him with their lifes.

I class

"Class,today we will have some new students.Please,come in."-said Iruka-sensei their English teacher.Kyuubi and Naruto came in.Few girls started screaming when they saw hot Kyuubi but when Naruto came in everyone stopped talking.They were staring at him.

"Who's this freak?"-asked some boy.His friends started laughing.Kyuubi sent him death glares.They immediately stopped laughing.They froze.Kyuubi's eyes turned red.

"He is my baby brother and if you say another mean thing about him I'll break both your arms!"

"O-okay now please introduce yourselves."-said Iruka.

"I am Kyuubi Uzumaki and this is Naruto Uzumaki.I'm 17 and he is 14.Thats all you need to know about us."

"Well....go sit behind Sasuke and Itachi Uchiha.Please rise your hands."

They did as they were told.They were really pretty but nobody was prettier than Naruto.They just looked at Uzumaki brothers and smirked.

At lunch...

They were at cafeteria with Jinchuriki gang.All of the students were talking about that how is Kyuubi the leader of the one of the top 3 gangs and about that 'freak' Naruto.There were rumors about that he's so ugly that even his brother is ashamed of him.Naruto felt like crying.That boy who said that he is freak in class walked up to him with his friends.

"Hey Naru-freak."-he said with a smirk.Naruto didn't answer.

"Aw what's the matter?Your voice is as ugly as you are?"-Naruto shook his head.

"Than prove me that you are not that ugly and we won't call you a freak anymore.But if you don't prove us we'll call you a freak forever.Bye my freaky 'friend'.

He said and left with his friends laughing in a background.Naruto was angry now.Who are they to say something like that to him.He will prove that he is the prettiest person in school(as he was),even if that means breaking the promise he made with Kyuu.

The next morning...

"Kyuu,I'm not feeling well,can I stay at home today."-asked Naruto.

"Kit what's the matter.Are you ok?You want me to call the doctor?I'll stay with you today."-he panicked.

"No,it's ok Kyuu.I'll be fine.There is no reason for both of us to miss the school."

"Ok,but if you need something call me!"

"Ok Kyuu"-said Naruto.

He kissed Kyuubi in the corner of his mouth.Kyuubi blushed madly.

"B-bye see you kit"-he said and ran out of room.

At school(class after lunch)...

"Ok class today we will..."-Iruka was interrupted by someone knocking at the door.

"N-Naruto-kun?Is that you.Nice of you to join class."-when Iruka said Naruto's name,everyone looked at the door.Their eyes widened.There was standing a most beautiful and adorable and sexy creature they had ever seen.A masterpiece.An angel.

"T-that's N-Naruto."-asked boy.Everyone was speechless.He was so perfect.Boys started drooling,blushing and licking their lips.They all wanted him.But the one who wanted him the most was certain Sasuke Uchiha.

Ok so this is my first Kyuunaru fanfiction.Please tell me what you think.