Judges.

Whoever wants to judge the awards, Kindly inbox me.

The conditions are:
1) The story of any judge must not be among the nominees. (If you want to judge and also want your story to be among the nominees, then you will be assigned to judge the category in which your story is not nominated)
2) The judge must read all the stories of the category He/She will judge.
3) The judge Must NOT Favour their friends.
4) They Must NOT reveal to anyone that they are judging. (The judges will be anonymous)

●I will need atleast 6 Judges.
●Every Judge will be given a category, and they will read all the stories of that category and then rate each story. out of 10.
●Then we will shuffle the judges again. For Eg, The judge who has rated the stories of the theme *Love* will now have to rate for another theme.
●In the end, We will sum the points and give the results.
●The number of reads/votes on your story will not matter in this at all. So please dont think that you will win if your story has more votes than other nominees. The winner can also be person who has only a 500 votes on their story.
●The ratings will be based on:
*Concept.
*How different your story is than other nominees.
*Vocbulary/Writing.
*Storyline.