Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living

Start from the beginning

"Ran?" He called and Ran could sense it was not something really nice. "Feed me, will you?" He asked.

"Eeeeehhh?!? Wh--Why?! You could eat it by your own!" She's blushing.

"Well, I want to try it once. Here" He gave the fork to Ran. She knew she better obeyed him or Aizen will continue to tease her. She finally gave up and took the pasta, circling it around the fork and then...

"Jaa... Open your mouth" Aizen do as she said and Ran slowly feed him. It was really an embarrassing moment to her.

She could hear a smirked came out from his mouth. "It's much more delicious this way" He said.

"Haaah?!? N-No! You should eat it by yourself!" She put the fork to his plate and then... Aizen took the fork, circling the pasta to the fork and gave it to Ran. "Wh-What..?"

"It's my turn now. Come on, open your mouth" Aizen said. Ran couldn't help to feel shy about it. The only thing she thought in her mind, was of how Aizen suddenly became weird like this. She couldn't help to think maybe because she returned his feelings and maybe because it's his first experience, so right now he was in...honeymoon state? She then do as he told and ate the pasta obediently. Watching his expression, she could tell he was happy seeing her like that. Ran couldn't get mad at him so she's just let it be and both of them continue ate their meals.

***

Three Days Later - Karakura High School

After Ran back on her feet, she returned to the world of living and went to her school accompanied by Ren as her guardian because she had no parents. Ren was asking a permission to let her joined the additional class to the students who were having a bad grades or didn't had enough absent. Truthfully, Ran's absent were way too much and the teachers were confuse of what to do because usually-the students with the same problem as Ran will have to repeat another year. Fortunately, they let her joined the additional classes with one condition, Ran have to get at least 80-es for all the subjects so she can continue to the next grade.

With that kind of condition, Ran has decided to returned to her house to joined the classes and to study. Ren also accompanied her and of course...with Aizen as well with a reason didn't want to let Ran alone with Ren. Ren thought it was rather stupid but because Ran's status now is...his girlfriend so he couldn't complain about it.

Ran had to attend the classes everyday and had to take exams right after which made her unable to spend time with Aizen. She already decided to take him anywhere so Aizen will know more about her world. Usually, she will had classes until noon and went home afterwards.

"Ran-chan!" Someone was calling her.

"Aya-chan! And... Kyo-kun?" She said to the two figures standing in front of her. The girl had a short chocolate brown hair color with brown eyes color while the man had messy short brown hair with brown eyes color. Both of them were wearing the school uniform.

"I was surprised! When I heard Ran-chan is attending additional class. Well, your absent were really bad. What happened?" Aya asked.

"W-Well..." Ran thought the best reason to gave them. She couldn't say she was being kidnapped by a shinigami because there's no way they would believe it. "I was...accompanying my mom and when she's dead, I was really shock so I..."

"Oh... Well, I guess we couldn't help it, right? Don't worry, Ran-chan! You still have us with you! And Kurosaki-kun and Orihime-chan too! Right, Kyo?"

"Y-Yeah!"

"Fufu~ I'm really glad having you both as my best friends" She smiled to them.

"Well, we've been together since elementary. Ne, let's go home! You can visit in our house" Aya suggested.