Chapter 27 - Date in The World of Living

Start from the beginning

"Middle..?" Aizen asked.

"Middle of love making! If I knew, I won't bothered you!" He shouted again and when he finally relaxed a bit, he let out a long sigh and took a deep breath and looking them. He could sense both of them were just confessing to each other. He smiled to them. "Well, I guess I'm really glad about you both. And Ran?" He looked at her and smiled warmly to her. "Welcome back" 

Ran smiled back at him. "Un. I'm home, Ren-kun" And then, someone was knocking the door, it was...

"Ren? I just heard your screaming, what's wrong?" Gin appeared and caught his gaze to Ran. "Oh! Ran-chan!" He ran to her and hugged her tightly, startling her. "You're finally awake! Did you realize of how much we're worried about ya! Especially Aizen-taicho! Please don't sleep too long again, 'kay?" Gin said to her.

"G--Gin-san... I'm sorry..."

"Um, Gin?" Ren called him.

"Hm? What, Ren? If ya want to hug her then go ahead" Gin teased him.

"N-No, it's not like that. It's just..." He pointed to Aizen. "If you don't stop hugging her, someone will slashed your neck right here, right now. Just hurry up and let her go" Ren told him.

"Huh? Ah!" He felt something behind him, and it was something really bad. Just a little bit glare could make him rather trembling. "Um, s-sorry about that, Aizen-taicho" He slowly withdraw from Ran. "But, Ran-chan? How did you awake? Ah! Was it because the kiss from your prince?" Gin asked playfully.

"E--Eh?! It's...not like that. It's just..." She couldn't bring herself to tell him. Back then, when she met Kiyo-she could heard Aizen was whispering something in her ear. Something very important. An confession. Love confession. She didn't think Aizen will loved her back. Gin realized she was hiding something, but he thought he will let it slide and only patting her head.

"Nah~ It's okay, Ran-chan. Ya don't have to say it. More importantly, are ya hungry? I bet you are, right? You've been sleeping for a month. Ya have to eat something. Ren, make something!"

"Sure. What do you want, Ran?"

"Eh? Um, I don't mind with anything" Ran said.

"Well then, how about carbonara? I can make it now"

"S-Sure"

"Well then, wait for me a bit" Ren ran towards the door and exit the room.

"Well, sorry for disturbing you two" Gin giggled and exit the room as well. Leaving Aizen and Ran alone.

It only took Ren thirty minutes to made the carbonara and he brought it to Aizen's room as he knew, Aizen won't let wandering around because she's just woke up. He immediately exit the room because he could sense Aizen wanted him to be alone with Ran.

"How did you eat that anyway?" Aizen asked.

"Hm? Oh, you use the fork like this" She shown him how to ate carbonara. Ran didn't surprised though because she knew there were no pasta in Soul Society, probably only noodles. "Here, like this" She shown him how the pasta already circling the fork.

"I see. We don't have to use the chopsticks then?"

"No. It's much more difficult using that. But, in human world-we're usually using forks to eat pasta" She explained. Sometimes, Ran found it amusing when she was explaining activities in the human world to Aizen, because he had absolute zero knowledge about the world. She thought to invited him there so she could show him some nice places to him. She thought maybe the could have...a date there?

Watching of how Aizen ate the carbonara was definitely something new to Ran and something funny. Just looking at how he sucking the pasta inside his mouth made her tried to hold back her laugh. Unfortunately, Aizen caught her and now he was thinking something to her.