Chapter 5

Hey Guys I am back finally!!! I'd like to apoligize for taking so many years to update this. I Hope you all like this new chapter. Also I hope you guys like the song. I decided to use it because personally I think it matches of Ciel and Sebastian's relationship. :)

CIEL'S POV:

     "Ciel, promise me you won't leave me."

     "I won't leave you." I laugh as I cuddle into Sebastian. Suddenly I bolt up awake. Once I realize it was just a dream I can't help but feel dissapointed and start crying. After five minutes of crying I finally calm down.

     "What am I doing I'm Ciel Phantomhive! Instead of crying I should be doing something about this. I sit up in my bed and wait for Sebastian to enter my room. Five minutes later he comes into my room. "Good morning young master."

     I suddenly have a devilish thought. With this thought in mind, I look up at him with an evil grin on my face. "Hey Sebastian how would you feel about a bet where we put everything on the line?" When I ask him this he looks at me like I am up to something, which I am but he doesn't need to know that which means I need to say something before he decides not to take the bait. "Don't give me that look I'm just extremely bored and I thought this bet would cure my boredom."

SEBASTIAN'S POV:

     "What are the terms of this bet that you have thought young master?" I inquire.

     "The bet is of whether I can make you fall in love with me. If I win and can make you fall in love with me you have to stop trying to find a way to get around being my butler for all eternity." He says very smugly.

     Of all the things I was expecting this was not it. "And if I win?" I ask trying very hard to hide this sudden shock that I was not prepared to be feeling. "I knew he had feelings for me, but i didn't think he would do something like this! He must be desperate." I thought to myself.

     "If you win I will release you from being my butler and being in my service, and let you kill me. After all I know you have wanted to kill me since you found out you were stuck with me and my soul being out of your reach forever. And I did say this was a bet where we put everything on the line." Says Ciel looking desolate.

     ".......What?" I question Ciel my mind going blank after his response to my question. I never realized I was being that obvious about my desire to eventually being able to kill. ".............................................................." Finally my mind comes back into action and I decide that I will agree to this bet and its terms. Because I could never fall in love with someone. After all love is a human emotion and I am not human. "I agree to the bet young master but since you are trying to make me fall in love with you I get to call you Ciel instead of young master. So is it a deal and a bet?"

     "It is." He says decisively. And with that our deal and bet was struck.

So I hope you my demons and demoness's liked this chapter. I will admit the first two paragraphs had been sitting in my drafts for a while due to writers block, life and even more writers block. Funnily enough my writers block ended while I was watching the second season of Black Butler. It turns out Watching Claude and Sebastian making a deal with each other is exactly what I needed to get out my funk for this Fanfic. And once again I am sincerely sorry for the verrrrrrrrrry long wait for this chapter. I am going to try writing a few chapters ahead of time so if I do get writers block or can't update for a while because of life I will at least have some chapters prepared for me to update without long waits.