Tragedy Repeated.

Lilith sat in Mr. Smoothy.. drinking a smoothy of course, sighing. "I was hoping to find some opportunity to spend time with Ben today.. but.. I guess not.. "

Lilith stared at the TV.. which was turned to the News channel.

"And in other news, it seems that all the Level 5s of Academy City are having some sort of giant brawl in Bellwood. Along with Ben Tennyson! Authorities are advising everyone to steer clear as Academy City officials are contacted for advice on how to handle the situation.."

Lilith's eyes widened. "B-Ben!"

Lilith stood up and ran out of the shop.. her smoothy unfinished.

_____________________

Mikoto stared at the flames in the distance, still dressed in her Ultimate Echo Echo mech suit.  "Wow.. they.. actually did it.. see Ben? What did we have to worry about?"

Ben grinned, he was leaning on Mikoto shoulder, still quite injured of course. "Well.. okay then.. think you could fly me home?"

Mikoto smiled at Ben.. and hugged him gently. "Sure.. that is.. if you agree to go to the hospital first.."

"Nahh.. I think I just need a good sleep." said Ben. 

"Okay.." said Mikoto. "Can I join you?" 

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't." said Ben. 

Mikoto picked Ben up and flew back into the air, this time, turning back to Bellwood. 

"You know Ben.. after this is all over.. we might have the first peaceful break we've had in a while." said Mikoto.

"How do you figure?" Ben asked.

"Well.. unlike with our trip to Venice, we actually have time.. an entire month actually.. an entire December... all to ourselves." said Mikoto with a smile. "So.. after this is over.. we can spend some normal time together.. "

"I suppose.." said Ben. "Heh.. just wait till you see what I got you for Christmas.."

HEY!" Mikoto stammered. "Don't tell me what it is!! Got it? I want it to be a surprise!"

"All 8 seasons of Ben 10 Omniverse." Ben said with a grin.

"NOOOO F*CKING NO!!!! THAT SHOW IS TERRIBLE!!" Mikoto screamed. "THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THAT SHOW WAS THAT ROOK GUY AND THE FACT THEY MADE KUROKO NOT A PERVERT FOR THE PURPOSE OF CENSORSHIP!!"

(In this world, Ben 10 Omniverse is an Academy City tv show based on Ben and Mikoto, with plenty of made up aliens like Super Clapper or Mega Unicorn..)

"HAHA!! Just kidding." Ben said 

"Don't scare me like that.." Mikoto grumbled. "That was the worst animation style you know.. and they gave Four Arms a mustache.. and that made up alien they had.. Kickin' Hawk.. was the absolute worse... I mean seriously.. a kung fu chicken? What is this, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turkeys!? And the redesign they gave to Eatle.. just eew.."

Ben laughed. "And let's not get started on how goth they made Kevin look. And jeez, they gave Spidermonkey an Aquaman chin! And they actually thought Incurseans were capable of super agility and gave me that stupid Bullfrag alien.. yeesh!"

(Two aliens that are now confirmed to NEVER show up in this series, Kickin' Hawk and Bullfrag.. )

The twosome laughed all the way home until finally Mikoto landed in front of Ben's house..

"Alright.." Said Ben. "Let's wait till we get back inside before you change back, no public nudity kay?"

"Yeah, like I'd even think about that." said Mikoto.