Prologue'

Hey guys. I'm super excited about this story. Lately I been obsessed with the Dolan Twins and I wanted to write one story with one of them. I wrote about Gray because I been fangirling for him a little bit more. I want you to tell me if you like it so I can continue updating it. I want comments. Thanks you so much. This is only the prologue. Just a little taste of my story.😍💘😘

Enjoy!👄

=.=.=.=

I moaned in pleasure as the hot liquid run down my throat. I knew it was still early to drink alcohol but I really need it. And since it was pretty hot outside a cold iced bourbon was everything I wanted at the moment.

It was my first day in my hometown, college was closed for the summer and I was back with my family. I just finished my second year as a training engineer. It wasn't something that I liked but don't get me wrong it was the best for me since I had never opened a book in my life.

And I like the fact that I was away from home. I could not stand staying here longer, too many memories here. Good and bad. Of course, I had to be separated from my twin brother, Ethan. All our life we have been together and now we got two different paths, but I was happy because he got his wish. He will get to be a doctor as he wished.

Now, I decided to come back home to see my family and then go on a trip with my brother and our best buddies. I am just waiting for them now to get back.

I sighed. Deeply. How the hell I end up here? All alone? I was so happy with my life at some point. I had everything- okay I don't say that I don't have them still- but I don't have what I really want, what my heart really desires. No one could give me that. No one! It wasn't a thing. It was someone. A person. A single one person that I could not have. Because I lost them. And for good I think.

As the second glass of bourbon I had ordered csme, I grabbed it and got up from my seat. But I had to contain myself and my drink because I bumped into someone. Couldn't they watch where they are going? I calmed myself from starting a fight. I looked up at the person and I can say that the ground was taken away from my feet. I didn't believe I could have the chance to see those gorgeous eyes even again. I couldn't believe that I could ever stare at those green eyes and get lost in them, as I did now. I missed them so much. There's my chance.

''Hayden?''

''Grayson?''

=.=.=.=

This is the begging. What do you think? Love it? Hate it? Please comment, vote and share. It will help me. Thank you!!

-A