Chapter One

*Robert POV*

I'm Robert Williams, husband and hopefully soon the new president of the United States of America. I grew up in Philly and was raised by a single mother. I know you guys are wondering what is my story and why should a man from the ghetto become our next president but I want you guys to know that my life experiences made me the man I am today. I came up from nothing and I've seen just about everything you can imagine. I've been in the shoes of both the poor, and wealthy side of things and I wanna make it better. I want to make Americans proud of their country again. I want college to be an easy resource for kids and I want the poor to be able to go to school, get jobs and provide for their families. I want Americans to feel safe and secure in their country again and hopefully with the help of my employees and wife I will be able to do that. My wife Vanessa has been my rock through it all. We've been together since college and we got married 5 years ago. She is everything to me but since I decided to run for President our relationship has been getting out of control. I love my wife to death so I'm willing to work through whatever problems we have to get to a better place. She was in charge of finding the right set of persons to run my campaign so my presidency is basically in her hands.

*Vanessa POV

I'm Vanessa Williams and I'm married to hopefully our next president of the United States Robert Williams. Robert and I have been together since college and I can surely tell you that he's the love of my life. We've been having a lot of arguments lately mainly because I was against him running for President. I wanted him to have a regular job like a regular person but he's all about helping the people so I had to be the good wife that I try to be and suck it up for the sake of our marriage. During this campaign we've hit a lot of minor setbacks because we're not professionals at campaigning so I hired a campaign leader for us to get back on track. Hopefully this campaign leader will be the thing that we need to put his campaign back on track, plus I heard that she's the best in DC. Yes it's a woman. I'm not insecure at all I know that I have Robert's heart so hiring a woman wouldn't hurt our relationship at all. I trust my husband and I need to be able to trust him around other women especially if he could possibly become our next president. We both had a meeting with her in our office. We have our own house in DC and New York so that it would be easy for us when we traveled. Our housekeeper Annie knocked on out door.

Me: "Yes Annie"

Annie: "There's a Ms.Maraj here to see you guys. Should I let her in"

(I laughed at her shy behavior)

Me: "Please do. We'll be down in a few"

Annie: "Okay I'll get to it"

Robert: "Thank you Annie"

(She looked up and smiled at him)

Annie: "You're welcome Mr.Williams"

(Annie was a 60 year old Caucasian lady. She knew everything about us and she treated us like her own kids. Robert loved her so much he called her his second Mom, she was too friendly to my liking but I let it go for my husband. She's a really sweet lady though)

Robert: "You ready?"

(Robert asked me as he straightened his tie. He was looking so handsome.)

Me: "Yeah let's go."

(We held hands as we made our way downstairs to his office. We stumbled upon a petite young lady waiting on us in her fitted skirt and blouse.)

Robert: "Hi you must be Onika. It's nice to finally meet you. I'm Robert."

(He said introducing himself to her. She was very pretty with her hair in a high ponytail and a jacket that could probably pay for a car)

Me: "And I'm Vanessa, his wife"

(I smiled back to her as she smiled at me with her contagious smile showing off her beautiful white teeth.)

Onika: "It's nice to meet you both, I've heard great things"

(She said as she shook our hands)

Robert: "Same here, let's get this meeting started"

(He smiled at us both as Onika took notes in her notepad. I finally felt like this could be the start of our new life, I couldn't wait to become the First Lady of the United States of America.)

*Just a little introduction for you guys. I hope you like it cause it's gonna get real. If you watch Scandal you know some of what's gonna happen but I'mma put my own twist on it so don't think you know what I know cause you don't know what I know lol. You guys know I'm not predictable so vote, share and comment. I appreciate you guys*

- Love -
Shanice