Chapter Two, a new friend

Faiths mother started to shake her daughter awake so they can unpack there stuff into the house, Faith slowly opened her eyes and glared at her mother and looked around and saw the house in front of them it was a bit to big for only two people, but Marry said that this house has a big secret and she wanted her and her daughter to discover it and find Jason her husband that disappeared before Faith was even born.
"C'mon Calli get you stuff and I'll meet you inside okay" Marry said getting out with Faith already out and grabbed her bag and walked inside.
"Mom not to be rude but this house is way to big for just two people" Faith said looking out the door were she saw Marry struggled with a big box of Jason's stuff.
"Oof" she said as she fell on her bottom with the big heavy box layer on her stomach.
"Yo, ma'am you okay" a boyish voice said running toward Marry who was still laying down.
"Yeah, just got boxed out" she chuckled as the boy took the box and helped her to her feet.
"MOM NO PUNS!" Faith yelled running out and smacked her on the head playfully as she noticed a tall boy.
"Let me introduce myself I'm  Jacob" the boy smirked as he put his hand out to shake.
"The names Faith Callister" Faith said shaking his hand firmly.
"And I'm her mother  Marry" Marry said dusting herself off.
"JACOB C'MON!" Another boy yelled.
"COMING! see you at school then Faith" Jacob said and ran off toward the other boy.
   The day went on vastly as we finished unpacking our stuff in our new home I lied on my bed listening to some music and fell in a deep sleep.

(Time skip)

The sun beamed in through Faiths room as sh woke up and smelled pancakes, she quickly ran toward her closet and took out a long black sleeve turtle neck, black sweat pants, tennis shoes, after she got dressed she put on her glasses and ran down stairs.
"TIME!" Faith yelled sitting down at the table.