Chapter One, moving day

Today's the last day of school for Faith Callister who will be moving to AZ King man, she doesn't know why there moving but she's excited to get away from this God awful place that is know as privet academy or as she calls a no good hell hole.
Faith looked out her window as her teacher talked about the property of gas and oxygen, looking toward Faith she gave a sad smiled and proceeded the lesson of the day. A few minutes has past and the bell rang to signal lunch, in a blink of an eye everyone ran out the door except Faith she still had to back her things and made her way to the door before going out her teacher spoke up.
"I'm gonna miss ya Faith" she said and walking to faith who was looking up at her with a sad smile plastered on her face.
"I'm gonna miss ya to Auntie" Faith embraced her in a sad hug, she started to sob quietly on her teachers shirt.
"Shh, it's okay I'll call you every night before you go to bed" she looked at the once small child and memories flooded her head as she sob with her student.
Faith let go of her aunt and smiled a sad smile at her and walked off to go eat with everybody else who are in the lunch room eating.
Once she got there everybody jumped out and threw confetti and cheered at Faith who smiled sadly.
"Surprise Faith Callister" the principal said and walked up toward her and embraced the small student.
"Mr. Martin what's this" she asked confused as he let go.
"Why it's a go away party" Mr. Martin said.
"Oh" Faith said as one of her friends dragged her to a table that had food and sweets on it with a big banner that read 'Goodbye Faith will miss you'.
The party went on until school ended and Faith had to go home and get her stuff in the car that they are driving to the new home😢.

(Time skip)

  The walk home was quiet except her ear buds blasting out safe and sound by Taylor Swift. She easily made her way home and got a lot of goodbyes on the way there, she saw her mother out side and smiled a sweet smile. Her mother walked towards her and took her bag and threw it in the passenger side of the of the car and got in and waited for Faith to get. Faith hoped in and took out her iPod and ear buds as the car started its way to there destination, Faith played started to play the climb by Miley Cyrus, played her head on the window seal and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

(A\N): so how ya guys like the story so far I kind of had a idea like this for awhile so yeah plz vote to have a second book to this one and if you don't I will make it any ways oh and comment so Boi my peeps😀