My first day, in HELL

I was walking after potter, my snake slithering beside me, across the ruins of hogwarts. I was laughing hysteically. Shooting curses at potter, i just hit him and-

"ANALEISE!"

I woke to some stupid girl shaking me.

"Get OFF me." I growled dangerously.

She could tell i was ot someone to mess with. She jumped down and scuttled away. Ha, some people have nooooo dignity. Phfft, pathetic! And they call them selves pure-bloods!

I went through my plan in my head, when i bumped into someone.

"WATCH-i mean sorry........" I appoligsed because i knew i had to act goody-goody around little baby potter and his stupid mudblood and traitor friends.

"Oh, hey annaleise, sorry about that." Oh! marvellous! It was potter and his posse. Good for you, annaleise!

"Well, we were just thinking, would you like to go to the lake with us?"

No!

"Sure.That would be great!" It really wouldnt. "I'll meet you guys there."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One painful hour later, we were walking up to the lake. Hermione and ron were arguing like an old, mudblood, married couple. Ugh! Get a room.

I sat there, just pretending to be listening,when i was actually dieing inside! I hate this stupid school! Well, apart from slytherin, because i am, well, the heir of it!

After all that torture, i went back inside the castle.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

i really like that new girl. She is so mysterious, but she seems nice.

I looked at her as she sat against a tree reading a book, and sometimes gazing longingly into space. I really want to know what she is thinking about. She is a great friend, but she is very mysterious. She is extemely popular, but mysterious........

She then picked up her book, got up, and left whilst saying she felt a little sick, and ignored the offers of takingher to madam pomfreys. Queer.

From that moment, harry potter, the golden boy, the chosen one, decided annalesise was a mystery. A mystery he was determind to uncover.

---------------------------------------------------------

I am soooooooooooooooooo sorry about the massive delay! Please dont kill me. :) says hopefully............................