"Fred, why did you follow me?" Amy laughed. Fred shrugged and sat casually with his hands behind his head. Harry snorted and Amy hit him in the head with her shoe she had just taken off.

"Ow!" Harry moaned. "Goodbye then!" he said, sticking his nose in the air in an uncanny impersanation of Narcissa Malfoy. Fred and Amy burst into histerics.

"He's so funny. Ha ha!" Hermione said in a bored tone. Amy screamed and attacked her.

"You didn't write back to me 'mione!" Fred whimperd suddenly. Hermione looked puzzled. Amy snorted behind her hand.

"You didn't write, Fred..." Hermione mutterd.

"I know." Fred said simply. "I'm Fred, by the way." he said walking out of the room. Hermione looked at Amy and she fell of the bed laughing. Hermione sent a dissaproving look which she shrugged off.

"OI! GET AWAY FROM SCABBERS YOU BEAST!" came Ron's cry. He ran into the room, clutching his half dead rat close to his chest protectivley. "Keep that bloody beast away from Scabbers." Ron hissed in Hermione's general direction. Her eyes waterd and she ran out of the room.

"Ron! Look what you diiid!" Any moaned, scuttling after her bushy head. Ron scowled at me. She found Hermione stroking her squashed pig's bum with tears dripping onto it's fur. "Hey." she said softly. Hermione sniffed.

"What did I do? Why does he hate me so, Amy? Is it just because of Crookshanks?" she croaked. Amy looked at her sadly.

"I think that he is going through an emotional breakdown, Hermione." she said solemly. This made Hermione giggle so she decided to pretend it was a joke. Meanwhile, Amy was having a hard time adjusting to the fact that her father killed thirteen Muggles and one wizard just because he knew the truth... Odd.

***

Amy was having a fun time in Diagon Alley; she and Fred and George spent most of their time in Quality Quidditch Supplies dreaming about having a race on Firebolts.

"I would definatley win, though." Fred protested one day. Amy laughed.

"Why's that?"

"Oh, obviously only one of us can get a Firebolt so George can have it. I'll use my Cleansweep and outstrip you all by minus fifty miles per hour!" he said, trying to look serious. Amy laughed; he looked like he needed the toilet. George shook his head and announced that they should be getting back. Amy followed him and Fred and she started an argument about cheese somehow. They decided that Red Leicester was the best because of it's ginger-like colour.

By the time they got back to The Leaky Cauldron, Mrs Weasley was beside herself.

"Where have you been?" she shrieked. Amy shrugged. Fred and George pointed at her. Mrs Weasley rounded on Amy. "What on Earth made you leave without telling me? And taking Fred and George with you! I know you may have lived life on the wild side before, but really? Unless you want Sirius Black to murder you tell people your plans!" Fred and George stared at their mother with open mouths.

"Mum... This is us we're talking about. Diagon Alley, wow! Sirius Black is just gonna turn up in Quality Quidditch Supllies." Fred said, rasing his eyebrow.

"Yes but still! You let this girl dragged you off!" Mrs Weasley screamed pointing a finger at Amy. Fred looked guilty. And George piped up.

"Honest, mum, we asked her if she wanted to go. She hardly ever gets to go to Diagon Alley." George protested, putting an arm round Amy defensivley. Fred looked annoyed and Amy almost jumped. Mrs Weasley looked from George to Amy and suddenly looked guilty.

"Oh, dear! Please accept my apology! I'm just so worked up, what with Sirius Black on the run!"

"Yeah? Well, I'd like to run into him one day. I promise I won't bring these two bafoons with me though, if that makes you feel better?" Amy snapped, marching off.

"Girls." Fred laughed awkwardly. George stared at Fred and then dragged him after Amy. They found her in Hermione's room, crying on her pillow. Hermione was patting her back awkwardly.

"Are sure your okay, Amy?" she asked quietly.

"Oh, yeah. But you don't know... Mabye by the end of the year you will." she smiled sadly. Hermione nodded, and walked out of the room.

"Is it mum?" Fred asked softly.

"Half of it." Amy sighed. "It's just, I really want to meet him, y'know? And if I do then everyone will hate me. Quite honestly I'm surprised that you two stuck around. I mean, you know everything."

"Meh. Wouldn't leave you if your dad murderd George." Fred said, waving a hand airily. Amy raised her eyebrow and George pretended to look hurt.

"So, this girl is more important to you?" he said, sounding amused. Fred went pink in the cheeks and shook his head.

"So, you do hate me?" Amy sniffed, and she broke down in tears again. George saw that these were fake, but Fred didn't. He look distraught.

"Sorry..." he mutterd. Amy began laughing, and Fred wacked her on the head, as he started laughing too.

"You idiot! I thought that you really hated me then, Amy!" Fred laughed. Amy grinned.

"I am naturally an amazing actress. Which is how I get out of several detentions." she smiled. "Maybe this year I'll be as mischevious as my dad." she laughed nervously. Fred and George burst out laughing.

"Honestly, I think he has his own drawer of punishments!" Fred scoffed. "Good luck!"

"Yeah, but you're not far off!" Amy chuckled. "Alright, if I get a detention before the end of the Sorting, you have to... Do something! Like a challenge!" Amy sang.

"Alright, if you don't succeed you have to snog Malfoy." George said. "And if you succeed Fred will snog you. And we'll get Lee, Angelina, Harry, Hermione and ourselves to pay you." George added, sticking out his hand. Fred went pink. Amy accepted this challenge.

"Game on."

Amy Black: Book Oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें